ADVERTISEMENT

Heard a stat the other day regarding black unemployment. Trump around 5% or so. Obama 15% or more.

It ain't the top 1%, oath breaker.
Muy guess would be that it isn't the bottom 1% either.

Now the top 5% according to CNBC is:

• Top 1% income threshold: $554,221.
  • Top 5% income threshold: $238,562.
Now break that down to WV

West Virginia​

• Top 1% income threshold: $374,712
  • Top 5% income threshold: $183,973
but, back to your premise, you justposted a picture of a very nice custom made tv stand. I can figure out who butters your bread. At least be honest.

Last edited:
Muy guess would be that it isn't the bottom 1% either.

Now the top 5% according to CNBC is:

• Top 1% income threshold: $554,221.
  • Top 5% income threshold: $238,562.
Now break that down to WV

West Virginia​

• Top 1% income threshold: $374,712
  • Top 5% income threshold: $183,973
but, back to your premise, you jsut posted a picture of a very nice custom made tv stand. I can figure out who burtters your bread. At least be honest.
Probably top 5%er buying his cabinets. It isn't someone making 25k year living in a trailer park.
You're still an idiot and a liar.
Try harder. I know this conversation has been extremely tough on you. Your black jesus and mush brain letting folks keep more of their own money.

Probably top 5%er buying his cabinets. It isn't someone making 25k year living in a trailer park.

Try harder. I know this conversation has been extremely tough on you. Your black jesus and mush brain letting folks keep more of their own money.
Exactly. Greed makes high end custom kitchens and tv stands. Poor folks are not buying that That expendable income on nice things, but not necessary things. He makes his money off people that have disposable income and extra disposable income on top of that. Good for him. He just can't be honest about it or with himself. He makes money off people that have money.

Says the lying oath breaker. It's almost unbelievable how stupid you are. Half the households in WV make less than $48,000.
Who are your customers? People with money. People with 48k in income are buying custom cabinets? Custom tv stands? Hand built? Are you avoiding the question? Nice deflection. The point is not what half the income is. The question is who is buying your products which I can imagine they are expensive.

So who are your customers not what do half of WV households make.

Exactly. Greed makes high end custom kitchens and tv stands. Poor folks are not buying that That expendable income on nice things, but not necessary things. He makes his money off people that have disposable income and extra disposable income on top of that. Good for him. He just can't be honest about it or with himself. He makes money off people that have money.
You're a lying idiot. oath breaker. The vast majority of people I work for are NOT wealthy.

You're an idiot, liar, and oath breaker. Rich people seldom purchase my products.
They are.likely top 5 percent. Just admit it. You are like most of us. You make your money off people that have some money.

They are.likely top 5 percent. Just admit it. You are like most of us. You make your money off people that have some money.
He’s never going to answer. Face it. It is the reason he never grew the business bigger than a woodshed and ended up making enough money for himself and left his employees hung out to dry when he let them go and “quit”. He stayed small, because he thinks small, and is small.

Reactions: alphasig1053
You lying idiot oath breaker.
5 percenters in WV are nearly as scarce as hens teeth.
Bull shit. You know people with some money are buying things like that tv lift stand and custom kitchens. You are deflecting. There are people in WV with money.

How many 5 percenters in WV??
  • Top 5% income threshold: $183,973 for households
The average school teacher in WV makes $51,000 according to web reasearch. Therefore, two school teachers who were married in WV would be in six figures. So, that is below top 5 % of households in WV. But, that is school teachers. They together are bringing in six figures. So, what do you think people in the private sector are pulling in? A RN in West Virginia makes about $62 an hour. Full time that is 128k a year. The point is there are enough households pulling n 183k. Two teachers on average are pulling in six figures. School teachers. There plenty of families pulling in 183k in WV.

You are deflecting. The point is who are you customers? Buying custom kitchens and custom tv lift stands. They have to be a good amount of money. Why not just admit it. They are putting houses like crazy down here. Do you think DR Horton is putting in custom kitchens and tv lift stands? No.

Your customer base is people with money and disposable income.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT