ADVERTISEMENT

Herd beats UNC-Ashville 88-67

Two tough ones to open conference play next Friday. We have always struggled against La Tech.
The Bulldogs are presently 6-2.
Middle Tennessee is the only team in the league league not .500 or better in OOC play.
It could be a very exciting year. If nothing changes a couple friends of mine and I are driving down to Ruston Friday for the weekend series

Where are you going to stay. I am only a little over 3 hours, was thinking about driving over from Dallas. Alot depends on how much I spend in Houston this weekend with my Kids for Christmas. Have not seen them since memorial day.

Where are you going to stay. I am only a little over 3 hours, was thinking about driving over from Dallas. Alot depends on how much I spend in Houston this weekend with my Kids for Christmas. Have not seen them since memorial day.
We haven't made hotel reservations yet. Leaving here New Years Day around 4am. Should be in Ruston around 4:00 CST. 6:30 pm tip.

Reactions: Chris McLaughlin
Two tough ones to open conference play next Friday. We have always struggled against La Tech.
The Bulldogs are presently 6-2.
Middle Tennessee is the only team in the league league not .500 or better in OOC play.
It could be a very exciting year. If nothing changes a couple friends of mine and I are driving down to Ruston Friday for the weekend series

We booked our flights last night and we are staying in the team hotel. The more herd fans down there the better. i know of a couple of fans driving in from Texas for the two games.

We booked our flights last night and we are staying in the team hotel. The more herd fans down there the better. i know of a couple of fans driving in from Texas for the two games.
What is the team hotel? I’m considering coming up from the MS Gulf Coast.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT