ADVERTISEMENT

Herdmans morons storming the capital

herdfan429

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 4, 2007
Looks like the broke through barriers to get to the capital. Great job herdman. I hope you are proud of this dumbassess

I'm interested to see herdman's take on...

Who am I kidding? They're Trump supporters, so of course he's going to call them patriots.

200.gif

I hope you are happy herdman. This shit turns off average Joe voters. Don’t give me this bullshit about Trump voters being the average Joe. These dipshits are exactly who you are and support. You sir are no friend of the United States. All of this could have been avoided if you idiots and yes that includes trump just acknowledge he got beat. Live to fight another day but nooooooo you wanted a fvcking armed insurrection, well here you go.

I hope you are happy herdman. This shit turns off average Joe voters. Don’t give me this bullshit about Trump voters being the average Joe. These dipshits are exactly who you are and support. You sir are no friend of the United States. All of this could have been avoided if you idiots and yes that includes trump just acknowledge he got beat. Live to fight another day but nooooooo you wanted a fvcking armed insurrection, well here you go.
You sound like you're unhappy that our side is now fighting back, after putting up with your bullshit for the last four years. Suck it up, big boy.

Ways to lose a state wide election. Tell the state that their Republican Governor, Republican SOS, and Republican controlled legislature that they are complicit on the election fraud and that they are crooks. You are also going to campaign against them when they are up for re-election. Politics is local especially in the south it’s not easy being told the people you voted for are POS’s by your own party. So congrats Trumplicans you delivered us at least 2 years of ultra left policies, taxes etc and there isn’t a freaking thing you can do about it.

Reactions: Chevy1
You sound like you're unhappy that our side is now fighting back, after putting up with your bullshit for the last four years. Suck it up, big boy.
Sorry you may associate with that trash but don’t. You can support the gop, trumps policies etc and be absolutely disgusted with this. And let me tell you there are far more people like me than there are of you that support this

Don't know when elections became valid only if my guy wins.
2016 but that’s irrelevant at the moment. as soon as this shit is done every member of the house should vote to impeach trump
And the senate should convict and get his ass out. He egged this crap on and is responsible for it. Fvck you herdman and everyone else that supports this and no you can’t walk it back now.

Sorry you may associate with that trash but don’t. You can support the gop, trumps policies etc and be absolutely disgusted with this. And let me tell you there are far more people like me than there are of you that support this
Don't forget. herdman and myself were the two guys that warned the rest of you about this for the last several months. Many of you laughed when we mentioned civil war. I hope it doesn't come to that, but it just might. Choose your side wisely.

Democrat/Leftist protest and invoke violence
Republicans: Your side is made up of a bunch of animals, only leftists act violently.

Republican/right wingers protest and invoke violence
Republicans: The leftists were violent with their protests, now it is our time.

Some of you do seem quite upset that the other side is finally had enough.

I see you fall into the uneducated portion of that side.

Don't forget. herdman and myself were the two guys that warned the rest of you about this for the last several months. Many of you laughed when we mentioned civil war. I hope it doesn't come to that, but it just might. Choose your side wisely.

Does anyone give a damn what a racist piece of shit has to say?

Reactions: extragreen
Democrat/Leftist protest and invoke violence
Republicans: Your side is made up of a bunch of animals, only leftists act violently.

Republican/right wingers protest and invoke violence
Republicans: The leftists were violent with their protests, now it is our time.
Are you familiar with the phrase, Sow the Wind, Reap the Whirlwind?

eeehhhh....

When they start spray painting the buildings and burning down DC, let me know. Until then, I am already seeing reports most are leaving peacefully. Love the faux outrage by all....

As to those that say, "this behavior turns off avg joes"....bahahahahaha. It seemed to work for Biden's vote count this go around (portland, seattle, every other damn city Antifa destroyed)

In 2016, Hillary conceded the day after the vote....and Biden processed thru the counting of the electoral vote. No Dem senators would sign on to house protests.

Last edited:
eeehhhh....

When they start spray painting the buildings and burning down DC, let me know. Until then, I am already seeing reports most are leaving peacefully. Love the faux outrage by all....

As to those that say, "this behavior turns off avg joes"....bahahahahaha. It seemed to work for Biden's vote count this go around (portland, seattle, every other damn city Antifa destroyed)
Same people crying today, had nothing but support for what took place in D.C. during the Trump inauguration.

Some must have forgotten all about all of the rioting, burning buildings, broken glass on store fronts. Thing is, they never stopped during the four years of Trumps term. Today, they're amazed at what they're seeing take place.

Hypocrites if you ask me.

I may be a trumper but these assholes who have breached the House and Senate and offices should be shot on sight... no warning, just do it.

eeehhhh....

Did the lady shoot herself?

I may be a trumper but these assholes who have breached the House and Senate and offices should be shot on sight... no warning, just do it.
While I do not agree with you, at least you are being consistent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT