W 36-33
Army Black Knights Football Schedule

SATURDAY, NOV 19

atArmy

12:00pm ET | CBSSN

L 34-17

SATURDAY, NOV 26

OFF​

They are Jekyll.and Hyde. We better play well or we'll get embarrassed by a very average team. They'll be fired up to be in a bowl. May be a low scoring defensive game .

Reactions: bbneutralfan
Saw the game at the "Trop" down in Tampa back in 2015 when we beat them in a low scoring game. Some of their fans were sort of walking around in a daze after the game, refusing to believe that they had just lost to "Marshall", wherever in the heck that school is located!! Not sure if they still were a Big East program then or not. I know they are still in the BE for basketball, etc., but from the above schedule they apparently are a FBS independent, and have to buy several $$$$, sacrificial road games yearly to keep football afloat!!

Can't believe there will be many Husky fans in MB, a.k.a. the "Hillbilly Rivera", for this game. If it was in Florida again, then I would say they would have many, many snowbird fans in the area and perhaps at the bowl game!

Saw the game at the "Trop" down in Tampa back in 2015 when we beat them in a low scoring game. Some of their fans were sort of walking around in a daze after the game, refusing to believe that they had just lost to "Marshall", wherever in the heck that school is located!! Not sure if they still were a Big East program then or not. I know they are still in the BE for basketball, etc., but from the above schedule they apparently are a FBS independent, and have to buy several $$$$, sacrificial road games yearly to keep football afloat!!

Can't believe there will be many Husky fans in MB, a.k.a. the "Hillbilly Rivera", for this game. If it was in Florida again, then I would say they would have many, many snowbird fans in the area and perhaps at the bowl game!
They were in the AAC from 2013-2019. In 2020 they left the AAC to become an Independent in football and a Big East member in basketball. They believed their basketball program was losing it's prestige by being in the AAC. UConn won 4 basketball national championships between 1999 and 2014. Last year, in football, as an independent, they were 1-11, with their only victory a 6 point win over Yale. In 2020 they played no games at all. From 2018 to 2021 they only had one victory over a 1-A team. UMass in 2019.

we will beat UConn by 3 TDs. Our defense will smother their offense and don't think their defense can stop our running game.

3 TD's at least. I hate to say it but I did not realize they still had football at UCONN. Hoping for unseasonable higher temps for that week....get a tan and a win...lol

They have a good coach and they improved as the season went along.

I'm looking for our Special Teams to make at least one big play in this one that leads to a HERD TD. Just have that feeling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT