ADVERTISEMENT

HerMan

I read your post criticizing the generals. Being award of your infatuation with Trump, I have some questions:

Can you explain why seven retired four-start generals and admirals write an OpEd bashing Trump and warning of the dangers he brings to the country? Remember, these guys are retired. They have their pension. There is nothing in it for them by putting a target on their back.

Then, can you explain why there have been 15 other former high-ranking military personnel doing the same about Trump?

None of them have anything to gain from doing it. These are distinguished military men who have never spoke about or sided with partisan politics. These guys were all out of the military before it allegedly became "woke."

So why are did they all do this while it has never happened before?

That’s easy. Trump was the first President in your lifetime who didn’t hop into a new armed conflict during his time in office.

The military not being used in new and exciting ways to kill people is bad for their professional growth and personal enrichment lobbying for defense contractors upon retirement.

Reactions: 19MU88
I responded laying in bed on a phone. Ask me how much I care. You take yourself way to seriously..rifle at least debates. You don't.
I stopped "debating" you lying idiots when sometime back all of these stupid statements were made in a matter of just a few days...

1. doubling the minimum wage will increase the poverty level to $35,000
2. the govt forced financial institutions to not verify income of loan applicants
3. 99.9% of all retail workers are part timers
4. paying mickeys workers $15/hr will create $13 Happy Meals
5. 50% of Dayton are bums
6. How do the working poor pay taxes? They don't.
7. JP Morgan didn't own the companies they are being fined over during the bush administration, dherd. Obama begged them to buy those companies.

...and that type of conservative lying idiocy has never stopped.

You never served you were a coward. Your opinion on my service means absolutely nothing.

Fact is I have a DD214, my retirement check, and my shadow box with my ribbon rack and flag that was flown over the Capitol. 20 plus years of service to my country.
No one wants or needs to hear what an oath breaker like you thinks of the military

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT