ADVERTISEMENT

Hey greed

Kate, I think your post goes to a lot of his anger. He’s not stupid, dropped out of school for whatever reason, but has tried to educate himself the best he could.

The problem with being self taught is that you don’t have someone challenging you so you develop a false sense of always being right. Then you spend your life with a bunch of other uneducated folks and you are convinced you’re smart because you did actually attempt to learn something.

We’ll just call him a victim of circumstance. Whatever caused him to drop out, robbing him of a better future, has to eat at him. The “what could have been” syndrome. Probably the main source of his toxic personality.

Kate, I think your post goes to a lot of his anger. He’s not stupid, dropped out of school for whatever reason, but has tried to educate himself the best he could.

The problem with being self taught is that you don’t have someone challenging you so you develop a false sense of always being right. Then you spend your life with a bunch of other uneducated folks and you are convinced you’re smart because you did actually attempt to learn something.

We’ll just call him a victim of circumstance. Whatever caused him to drop out, robbing him of a better future, has to eat at him. The “what could have been” syndrome. Probably the main source of his toxic personality.
Turning his back on his country by dodging the draft probably eats at him as well. I mean, he had an opportunity to serve his country but chickened out, and has had a lifetime full of regret ever since. He's actually angry at himself but doesn't understand it.

Reactions: Jartard

You're a lying idiot. <<That's what your "education" accomplished for you.

Turning his back on his country by dodging the draft probably eats at him as well. I mean, he had an opportunity to serve his country but chickened out, and has had a lifetime full of regret ever since. He's actually angry at himself but doesn't understand it.
^^^ a lying idiot

Whatever caused him to drop out, robbing him of a better future, has to eat at him. The “what could have been” syndrome. Probably the main source of his toxic personality.

I hope not. That's a giant waste of time. It's time to forget what could have been and try to manage what there is.

Maybe the best way if you really are retired on checks is to vote for who will keep them coming.

I hope not. That's a giant waste of time. It's time to forget what could have been and try to manage what there is.

Maybe the best way if you really are retired on checks is to vote for who will keep them coming.
That seems to be his only option.

Reactions: Jartard
Maybe it really is. I'm scared shitless of getting old. What do you really do? Stuck begging people for shit no matter how good you were when you were younger.

I see it with the old man. Awful. Begs a bunch of bums to do shit for him. If they won't or don't feel like it, he's up shit creek that day. No good. I don't want it.

I'd probably just go to Wal Mart or St. Mary's Hospital and tell them I would like to be put out of my misery, but I'm too chicken shit to do it myself. I can still do some work now, but if I get too old and can't then I don't know. Damn tough situation.

The old, uneducated, unemployed, angry, old man with family issues is upset again.

^^old, gay, perverted cuck pushing his homosexual, incestuous lifestyle.
No one in my family acts like your family does. The Bull’s didn’t miss their date with your slvt wife.
Did you miss the date with your son??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT