ADVERTISEMENT

Hey rifle, remember my thread about the Florida QB offer who rapped along the N word and they revoked his offer?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
he was offered by HBCU Albany State. He used the N word rapping a song and Florida revokes his scholarship offer. HBCU offers him.

Former Florida quarterback commit Marcus Stokes, who had his offer revoked by the university after being caught on video rapping the N-word, has received a new offer from Albany State University, a HBCU (Historically Black College and University) in Georgia.

Reactions: rvntx
DeSantis is working hard to put an end to all that wokeness down there in Florida when it comes to schools, including the institutions of higher learning. Florida lost a QB due to being woke, and Disney lost a hell of a lot.

Need more people like Ron DeSantis and maybe we can put an end to all this foolishness.

I bet they're not woke like that out Wayne, give or take a cabinet maker or two.

You can always tell a woke cabinet maker. Cabinet doors always open to the left.

& you can always tell when they are lying…their lips are moving.

And now the Albany State HC has issued an apology.

As always, Rifle wins, while Herdman and the racists lose.

So, he offered because he wanted the guy s d he got a talking to.
I think what you’re trying to say is “yeah, you were right, and I was wrong.”

Top recruit has schools back off, and the only ones who show interest at FCS schools . . . who then end up apologizing.

I think what you’re trying to say is “yeah, you were right, and I was wrong.”

Top recruit has schools back off, and the only ones who show interest at FCS schools . . . who then end up apologizing.
Doesn't mean thr coach didn't want him. Meant he got a talking to

Doesn't mean thr coach didn't want him. Meant he got a talking to
Well of course the coach wants him. Christ! The difference between that kid and what a D2 HBCU usually gets for QB talent is a world away.

Why do you think he had to apologize? Because alums and students don’t want the kid. And that’s the whole point. Nobody is claiming the kid can’t spin a football. Behind washing white sheets, throwing a football is probably his biggest talent.

Well of course the coach wants him. Christ! The difference between that kid and what a D2 HBCU usually gets for QB talent is a world away.

Why do you think he had to apologize? Because alums and students don’t want the kid. And that’s the whole point. Nobody is claiming the kid can’t spin a football. Behind washing white sheets, throwing a football is probably his biggest talent.
He rapped the words of a song. If he were black it would be ok..

And a few weeks later, the Albany State AD is booted.

Listen to Herdman, people. He knows how to get you fired.

I never said political correctness and virtue signaling were not in most institutions. Kid raps the lyrics of a song and gets booted. So, does anyone wanting to offer him. Hey don't play or sing along to the "music" as it was written.

And a few weeks later, the Albany State AD is booted.

Listen to Herdman, people. He knows how to get you fired.

So racist alumni use it as an excuse to get rid of the white guy who “never should have been given a job at their school” and completely ignore the black coach who made the offer.

So racist alumni use it as an excuse to get rid of the white guy who “never should have been given a job at their school” and completely ignore the black coach who made the offer.
And, there is that. They don't care that blacks denegrate themselves by calling themselves that word constantly. Let a white guy sing a song written by one of them and it is like oh my god!

Reactions: 31Herd55
And, there is that. They don't care that blacks denegrate themselves by calling themselves that word constantly. Let a white guy sing a song written by one of them and it is like oh my god!
I’ve explained this countless times to you. If you don’t want to utilize intelligence and logic, then that’s your choice.

I never said political correctness and virtue signaling were not in most institutions. Kid raps the lyrics of a song and gets booted. So, does anyone wanting to offer him. Hey don't play or sing along to the "music" as it was written.
I’ve also explained this to you already.

Let me dumb this down for you: let’s say it’s the first day on the job for a bank teller. When the teller goes to reconcile their drawer at the end of the day, they do something against policy. However, they had never been taught what the policy is.

Who should get in trouble: the teller or the person who should have trained them?

Now, let’s take it a step further: let’s say the teller asks the supervisor if it’s alright to do something a certain way. The supervisor approves it, but it’s a major violation of company policy. Who should get in trouble for this?

Likewise, when it’s a head coach’s first few days on the job, and when the offer was approved by the AD, the AD’s head should roll, just like the bank supervisor’s.

I’ve explained this countless times to you. If you don’t want to utilize intelligence and logic, then that’s your choice.

I’ve also explained this to you already.

Let me dumb this down for you: let’s say it’s the first day on the job for a bank teller. When the teller goes to reconcile their drawer at the end of the day, they do something against policy. However, they had never been taught what the policy is.

Who should get in trouble: the teller or the person who should have trained them?

Now, let’s take it a step further: let’s say the teller asks the supervisor if it’s alright to do something a certain way. The supervisor approves it, but it’s a major violation of company policy. Who should get in trouble for this?

Likewise, when it’s a head coach’s first few days on the job, and when the offer was approved by the AD, the AD’s head should roll, just like the bank supervisor’s.
So let's say I like a rap song with the N word in it. Can I sing along? Do I skip that part or what?

So let's say I like a rap song with the N word in it. Can I sing along? Do I skip that part or what?
A wise white person doesn’t rap the word. A white person who is a moron doesn’t rap the word and then post it on social media. A white person who does that is submoronic.

And that brings up a good point. “Moron” is a word to accurately describe many of you on here, but at times, some of your arguments are submoronic. I’ll start using that word more often to better describe some of your attempts.

A wise white person doesn’t rap the word. A white person who is a moron doesn’t rap the word and then post it on social media. A white person who does that is submoronic.

And that brings up a good point. “Moron” is a word to accurately describe many of you on here, but at times, some of your arguments are submoronic. I’ll start using that word more often to better describe some of your attempts.
So, you can steal, rob, fight, be dumber than a bag of hammers and play college sports but, whatever you do don't ever say the N word or rap the N word because that will ruin you at 18 years old?

That is what is so laughable and sad about a lot of this stuff. Gang members playing college ball, druggies, people who steal, fight, and so on. Cmon in. Second chance or third chance or we will ignore it.

Says or sings N word. Done.

I don't care what you describe. Hell, I laugh at this stuff. Hey don't take the 18 year old guy or give him a second chance because he rapped the N word from a song. But, take this guy who can barely read or talk and is a thug.

We are living in a crazy society in crazy times…America is imploding!!!

This whole thing is the dumbest sh1t ever.

The kid is dumb for putting that video online for sure. But ffs, he didn’t call anyone that or really even say it. He was singing a lyric - someone else’s words. Why doesn’t context matter? If he called someone that, then sure, the outrage would be understandable. But the way it was used, it’s not remotely racist and arguably it’s barely racial.

I am f’n sick of this garbage. Some ppl can say something but others can’t - based solely on how much pigment you have. Our country is screwed.

Reactions: 31Herd55
This whole thing is the dumbest sh1t ever.

The kid is dumb for putting that video online for sure. But ffs, he didn’t call anyone that or really even say it. He was singing a lyric - someone else’s words. Why doesn’t context matter? If he called someone that, then sure, the outrage would be understandable. But the way it was used, it’s not remotely racist and arguably it’s barely racial.

I am f’n sick of this garbage. Some ppl can say something but others can’t - based solely on how much pigment you have. Our country is screwed.
exactly, the N word being sung is worse that stealing or beating someone up.

Looks like I can never use that word because I am the second whitest person on this board.

Your the biggest fake on the board
that's pretty rich coming from someone spoofing a username. but, it's entertaining so . . .

ill-allow-it-ken-jeong.gif

Wv fan it's me the original sistersville. How u been buddy. Since Dan got 2nd in command in the lion's club he doesn't talk to me. Like he said which rifle jumped him for when he said my house wasn't much to look at. It's a fine home and 500 a month for 30 years it's paid off. Leaves me with utilities only to pay

• Love
Reactions: WV-FAN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT