ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, Rifle!

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
A few days ago, you posted some pictures of you and a previous girlfriend traveling in Monaco. Other than a slight deer-in-the headlights look, she seemed to be an attractive woman. Dark hair and eyes, and perfect teeth. Nicely dressed.

I am curious as to why she didn’t make the cut and become Mrs Rifle #1. I really need to know about spotting flaws in attractive women. I’m getting older and I fear some silver haired devil will win me over with a pie or a new pair of electric socks then spend all my money. If I lose my fortune, I will be at the mercy of the toothless orderlies at Miss Perloine’s Home for Wayward Geezers. Not a pleasant thought.

What negative attributes are game changers?

A few days ago, you posted some pictures of you and a previous girlfriend traveling in Monaco. Other than a slight deer-in-the headlights look, she seemed to be an attractive woman. Dark hair and eyes, and perfect teeth. Nicely dressed.

I am curious as to why she didn’t make the cut and become Mrs Rifle #1. I really need to know about spotting flaws in attractive women. I’m getting older and I fear some silver haired devil will win me over with a pie or a new pair of electric socks then spend all my money. If I lose my fortune, I will be at the mercy of the toothless orderlies at Miss Perloine’s Home for Wayward Geezers. Not a pleasant thought.

What negative attributes are game changers?

The desire for commitment or a failure to see him as perfect in every way. Narcissist don’t need to find legit flaws, they can manufacture them.

The desire for commitment or a failure to see him as perfect in every way.
I'm not perfect, but I am better than to take away my children's best childhood memories just so I can save a dollar or two.

she seemed to be an attractive woman.
That may be the ultimate understatement in this board's history. She was incredibly stunning - world class, possibly the best face I have seen in person. And considering I have been around countless major models, movie stars, music stars (selling them weed, being their chauffeur, and paying for meet-and-greets, of course), that's saying a lot.

Her face was nearly flawless, and she had these piercing blue eyes that anybody else would have thought were fake. Even in pictures I would take of her or with her, people thought the photos had been edited, but they weren't. I had numerous beautiful ex-girlfriends or female friends who were models, and they would see pictures of her and/or meet her in person through me, and they all were taken aback by her beauty. I have dated successful models, multiple Playmates, Miss USA girls (which she was also one), a couple of major singers/actresses, so I am used to girls on my arm attracting a lot of attention, stares, and comments from strangers. But with her, it was a different level. I remember one time she came to visit me in DC, and we were walking in a touristy area of the city. Within 15 minutes, four different people came up to her to comment on her beauty and ask her questions. The frequency wasn't always that high, but it was very common.

Do you ever see things that are so beautiful that they are kind of scary? A huge cathedral? A beautiful old building that is lit up at night from the outside but completely dark on the inside? She was like that- so pretty that she was almost scary at times.

I actually was in Monaco with her, because I went to stay with her in Milan for a bit while she was modeling for a big agency there.

She had a ton of potential: incredibly intelligent (she's one of the few people who could consistently beat me at Jeopardy), father was a retired medical doctor who owned four pharmacies and a farm, grew up in a small town in the midwest where she played high school sports instead of being a cheerleader, went to an SEC school and was a huge sports fan, and was a bit socially awkward but in a charming way. But the negatives: she took crazy pills (which I didn't find out about until late in our relationship), she had a poor work ethic, and she had problems with lying. I can't recall what it was now, but one lie made no sense . . . it wasn't her hiding anything, it didn't make her look better about anything, it was just a lie to lie. It was bizarre. And then, of course, there were lies that were done to cover things that did make her look bad. She would also say some tactless things to people, including me.

And I treated her well: paid for trips, bought her an iPad and iPhone, expensive clothes, would fly to visit her monthly . . . but in over 1.5 years of dating, the ONLY thing she ever bought me was a cake that she had sent to me for a birthday . . . and it was destroyed by the time it even arrived.

She was a very late bloomer. She went from being an average girl to having facial surgery and turning into a world class beauty in the face. She wasn't used to it and didn't know how to handle it, and I think that accounted for some of the issues.

She also was a bit clueless about things. At that point, I wasn't anywhere close to where I am today, but I was doing alright. I took her to Vegas to watch the Miss USA contest (she had been in it a few years earlier), and after returning our rental car, the attendant chased me out and said there was a problem with my card. So I had to walk back in and handle it: I can't recall if my bank blocked it for security or what the issue was. But when I returned, she said "are you having money problems" like I was broke or something. I think she made a similar comment one other time. Then, when in Monaco, we were walking along the marina where there are tons of multi-million dollar boats. In all seriousness, she said to me "what are we doing wrong? Why are we not in a place to get one of these?" I was 30-32 years old and was making what most people would consider damn good money, especially for that age and at that time, and she was acting like we were bums.

When I went to coach, that started the end of things since we wouldn't be able to see each other even monthly. Around that time, she received a social media message from a girl saying I had invited the girl to come visit me or something like that, and I had gotten sick of her dishonesty. It turned into WWIII, and coincidentally, I believe she lives pretty close to me now. I have no ill-will, but for her sake, I hope she becames a better person.

Every once in a while, I will randomly come across a picture of her in a magazine advertisement, in a commercial, on displays in major stores, etc.

She's the girl in bed with Taylor Swift at the

I really need to know about spotting flaws in attractive women.]
You're 80+, right? If so, why bother caring? Who cares about longterm plans. You don't have to worry if she is a good mother. You don't have to worry if she is bad at saving money. If you find her attractive enough and can deal with the other issues, ride it out and enjoy that aspect. If she is fun to be around and is good companionship but isn't somebody you want to put your dentures in for, then who cares? Reality is that you're playing with house money right now, so you don't have to be looking for a lifelong partner. Find who you enjoy being around regardless of what it is that you enjoy and ride it out.

Oh, and if she likes watching Golden Girls, then she has a good chance of being a keeper.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT