ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary faints

was watching the news on Sunday and they were talking about how a group of press was assigned to all candidates (and even the President) at all times in case of an emergency. NBC's group was assigned to Hillary when this happened. they interviewed one of the reporters and she couldn't believe how the process unfolded. she said it was over 90 minutes before they were given any kind of an update and when they were it was the BS "she was just overheated" line.
That's a load of bullcrap. The traveling press are to busy kissing hillarys feet to even notice she left early and then just sat back and didn't bother to question why.
One other observation. I don't think Thai is the first time that's happened. I know it's the secret services job to be cool under pressure. But damn the potential future president is propped up on a concrete barricade, collapses and then they just chuck her in the van like it's not a big deal and absolutely normal.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
During this campaign, Hillary has done more to sabotage her own candidacy that Trump could ever hope to. She's proven herself to be such a sociopath that even the media doesn't know what to believe her regarding her health. Better yet, they're having to openly issue mea culpas which must burn considering it means Trump was right about her health & the media covering for her.

Even if it is pneumonia, no one will believe her now. The fact that you could see the bottoms of both her feet as she was being dragged into that van should really concern anybody that genuinely cares about her welfare.

Agree with this. It's scary even for someone in health care.

If they would have come out on Friday and said - "so she has pneumonia, it explains the coughing spells. She'll be resting for two weeks but we expect a full recovery for the debates, this is not a permanent issue" it would have stung for a few days then so be it.

Instead we get this "it's allergies," no it's "overheating," no it's pneumonia (though she told the cameras she was fine and hugged that kid/prop). So now no one knows what to believe and you're dealing with both a health and credibility issue. Would that dude with a camera phone not have captured the Weekend at Bernies "assistance" into that van everyone with a bit of sense knows we'd still be getting the "overheating" story...so there's credibility issues on top of health issues - not a good combo.

Reactions: ohio herd
wWould that dude with a camera phone not have captured the Weekend at Bernies "assistance" into that van everyone with a bit of sense knows we'd still be getting the "overheating" story...so there's credibility issues on top of health issues - not a good combo.
I honestly don't think we would ever know anything happened. We never would have heard the overheating story.

I was just watching a clip from MSNBC where they showed Hillary doing the Dougie into that medical wagon after the 9/11 ceremony. The MSNBC anchor described the weather in New York as "horrific. Very hot. Extremely humid temperature." That's complete horseshit.

The ny post is reporting that she was headed to the ER but either she or someone in her entourage changed course to go the Chelsea's apartment. Now if that's true then that means one of two things. Even after her episode she wanted to keep everything secret or two she's sicker than what's being reported. Either option isn't good

I was just watching a clip from MSNBC where they showed Hillary doing the Dougie into that medical wagon after the 9/11 ceremony. The MSNBC anchor described the weather in New York as "horrific. Very hot. Extremely humid temperature." That's complete horseshit.
77 degrees LOL heat wave in NYC

Reactions: ThunderCat98
How does a former first lady, former Senator, former Sec of State who is now one election away from the Presidency, collapse & not get taken to a hospital?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT