ADVERTISEMENT

Hilldabeast(Hillary) Getting Sued By Gabbard

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
You cannot make this stuff up. The Democrat Party is a Circus.

She is suing Hilldog for $50 Million for defamation of character.

Living life dangerously suing the Clintons.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rep...ion-lawsuit-hillary-clinton/story?id=68449011

Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard filed a lawsuit against Hillary Clinton on Wednesday for defamation alleging that the former secretary of state suggested the congresswoman and 2020 Democratic presidential candidate was a "favorite of the Russians."

Last edited:

article-5010-2.jpg

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I thought Tulsi had some potential for a Democrat and then she had to to walk the company line and come against killing that ragheaded General.

But, Hillary is the most crooked human in America.

she had to to walk the company line and come against killing that ragheaded General

She, like many other sane humans, stated that he was a terrible person doing terrible things, but was concerned about the consequences of that killing and questioning was it worth those possible consequences.

She, like many other sane humans, stated that he was a terrible person doing terrible things, but was concerned about the consequences of that killing and questioning was it worth those possible consequences.
and guess what? once again, Trump proved to make the right call, and another bad guy is off the streets. it's great having a President with great instincts, as well as having one that's always a few steps ahead of the opponents.

hillary doesn't like Tulsi for many reasons, with looks and body only being two of those.

her biggest reason is due to Tulsi supporting Bernie in 2016. she simply cannot let shit like that go. she's a sick individual. not liked by an overwhelming majority of Americans.

West Coast & New England loves them some liberal democrats. Thankfully, this great nation (of ours) doesn't allow a few select areas to dictate election results.

bRgO6.png

New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia are not "New England." In other words, it isn't just the west and New England but also the mid-Atlantic region.

That leaves, outside of the southeast and Texas, simply the flyover states of nobodies and nothings for Republicans, since you can't even dominate the mountain region.

That leaves, outside of the southeast and Texas, simply the flyover states of nobodies and nothings for Republicans.
and right there is why the pompous, holier than thou liberal democrats, cannot beat TRUMP, who represents the real people of America in those flyover states that includes farmers, hard working blue collar types, rednecks, and good patriotic Americans. Those are the people who proudly and quietly make America great (again).

New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia are not "New England." In other words, it isn't just the west and New England but also the mid-Atlantic region.

That leaves, outside of the southeast and Texas, simply the flyover states of nobodies and nothings for Republicans, since you can't even dominate the mountain region.
That’s funny because that’s where I live. And I certainly don’t feel like a nobody and a nothing.

and right there is why the pompous, holier than thou liberal democrats, cannot beat TRUMP, who represents the real people of America in those flyover states that includes farmers, hard working blue collar types, rednecks, and good patriotic Americans. Those are the people who proudly and quietly make America great (again).

The "poorly educated," the racists, and the deplorables. It's a good demographic that cheeto has monopolized.

That’s funny because that’s where I live. And I certainly don’t feel like a nobody and a nothing.

That's because you're too dumb to realize what you don't know and what you aren't.

The idiots from up there infilitrated places like Viriginia. Flow over from DC

West Coast & New England loves them some liberal democrats. Thankfully, this great nation (of ours) doesn't allow a few select areas to dictate election results.

bRgO6.png

Unfortunately for Hillary the majority of voters from a National perspective are irrelevant to determining the Presidency.

Trump was playing to win the game, not necessarily win the most voters.

Not being able to read your input after the election is going to take some of the fun out of it. Not much, but some.

Says the coward who won't take the bet. Bigly talk^^^little do. What will really take the fun out of it is knowing that you couldn't man up.

The "poorly educated," the racists, and the deplorables. It's a good demographic that cheeto has monopolized.

That's because you're too dumb to realize what you don't know and what you aren't.
Why is it the liberals on here always attack others personally. Oh wait, that’s a Saul Lynskey tactic. If you don’t have a good argument just attack and tear down the other person.

Says the coward who won't take the bet. Bigly talk^^^little do. What will really take the fun out of it is knowing that you couldn't man up.

I honestly don't know how you walk and chew gum at the same time. And seriously, you're like 75 and think trying to goad someone like you're a 15 year old bully is a smart move? Like I have said, offer something that you haven't already promised multiple other people and maybe we can find a bet.

I honestly don't know how you walk and chew gum at the same time. And seriously, you're like 75 and think trying to goad someone like you're a 15 year old bully is a smart move? Like I have said, offer something that you haven't already promised multiple other people and maybe we can find a bet.

Step up once in your life and act like a man. 3 other conservatives have taken the bet. You ain't nothing but a box of excuses.

Step up once in your life and act like a man. 3 other conservatives have taken the bet. You ain't nothing but a box of excuses.
I’ve never said I was a conservative, I’m a registered independent

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT