ADVERTISEMENT

Hispanic Approval of Biden is at 26%

I cannot comprehend why they continue to poll CA Mexican immigrants, Tejanos and Florida Cubans as if there is any similarity in those group’s voting patterns at all.

This is obviously a problem for Democrats, but I don’t think it means there will be more people voting for Republicans, I think it just means a lot more people are uninspired and are staying home instead voting. Would be interested in seeing if there are any changes in a generic head to head.

Reactions: HerdFan76
I cannot comprehend why they continue to poll CA Mexican immigrants, Tejanos and Florida Cubans as if there is any similarity in those group’s voting patterns at all.

This is obviously a problem for Democrats, but I don’t think it means there will be more people voting for Republicans, I think it just means a lot more people are uninspired and are staying home instead voting. Would be interested in seeing if there are any changes in a generic head to head.

As Professor Simon Perry used to say: “A democracy is run by those who participate.” (Probably paraphrased)

Reactions: SamSwimmer
MYbe calling them latinx isn’t drawing them in as much as they thought. Hell maybe rev sharpton was right when said that blacks are more conservative and Hispanics are more conservative than the Ivy League liberal leaders of the democrat party

MYbe calling them latinx isn’t drawing them in as much as they thought. Hell maybe rev sharpton was right when said that blacks are more conservative and Hispanics are more conservative than the Ivy League liberal leaders of the democrat party
When your entire language is based on feminine and masculine words, trying to call them latinx might not have been a good idea.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
When your entire language is based on feminine and masculine words, trying to call them latinx might not have been a good idea.
98% of our workforce is Hispanic and there is not a single one who wants to be called latinix.

In this case it’s because they’re all Mexican and don’t want grouped in with Guatemalans or Hondurans but still.

Latinos have work ethic and family values. They ultimately don't fit in with democrats.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT