ADVERTISEMENT

Pay Attention to the Specific Words dems Use When Discussing Biden

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
So many of the things the right kept claiming about Biden were outright denied by his supporters, as if there's absolutely no way any of it could even possibly true. He's suffering from mental decline, he's a giant liar, he's lying about his role in his son's business dealings, his unwanted actions with women are a serious problem, a corrupt DOJ is doing whatever they can protect him & his family because Trump went after them, etc... They were adamant every single one of these claims was a made up MAGA tactic.

The subtle change in how the media & dems refer to Biden now is telling. WashPo is now going with, "So far, the record suggests President Biden's behavior was not spotless — but also not criminal." There's a ton of evidence mounting against the Bidens, so much so, the media's having to parse their description indicating they know there's smoke but afraid if they report honestly Trump will be the fireman.

Reactions: 19MU88
Wow, extra now feels as if he can speak to the decisions of God? Bold move, Cotton.
Unlike most on here, I am familiar with what the Bible has to say. There seems to be a lot of people on this board who think if you just don't kill someone you escape hell. Not the way it works.

Unlike most on here, I am familiar with what the Bible has to say. There seems to be a lot of people on this board who think if you just don't kill someone you escape hell. Not the way it works.
No we know the way it works. Jesus died for our sins and we need to accept him as our Lord and Savior.

Say what? Explain
I understand your confusion that saying "I accept Jesus as the Savior" is all you have to do and then you can continue to curse, use God's name in vain, get drunk, support killing people, despise the poor, grovel at the feet of the rich, and lie continually. Not the way it works.

I understand your confusion that saying "I accept Jesus as the Savior" is all you have to do and then you can continue to curse, use God's name in vain, get drunk, support killing people, despise the poor, grovel at the feet of the rich, and lie continually. Not the way it works.
Well, here is where you are talking in circles.

Jesus saved a man on the cross beside him. Correct? So, he basically had a last second pardon from Christ or was saved at the last minute. A known and bad criminal. Correct? Did he lead a life of good works?

Second, doesn't the Bible say that a life of good works alone won't get you to heaven? Or something along those lines? That what gets you to heaven is admitting your sins and a confession to Christ?

Third, is Christ concerned with what YOU think of other people's oaths?

Fourth, only one man who walked the earth was perfect and that would be Jesus Christ when he walked the Earth? Correct?

We could throw things out at you. You support abortion and so your lectures of killing are absurd. I don't even know what killing you are talking about. There are cases of self defense and defense of the nation I support. Relied on another cruth "religion". Act like an ass telling everyone they are going to hell all the time and confusing your opinions with the absolute truth of Christ. I can't imagine Christ is a Democrat or Republican. I can't imagine he relies on Nancy Pelosi or Mitch McConell to set his policy and if one is for $300 million in Welfare Aide and the other is for $400 million it makes a differnce to Christ's policies.

Jesus saved a man on the cross beside him. (1)Correct? So, he basically had a last second pardon from Christ or was saved at the last minute. A known and bad criminal. (2)Correct? (3)Did he lead a life of good works?
1 Yes.
2 Yes.
3. No.
What's your point?
(1)Second, doesn't the Bible say that a life of good works alone won't get you to heaven? Or something along those lines? (2)That what gets you to heaven is admitting your sins and a confession to Christ?
(1)Yes.
(2) That's part of it.
Third, is Christ concerned with what YOU think of other people's oaths?
Irrelevant and deflection.
Fourth, only one man who walked the earth was perfect and that would be Jesus Christ when he walked the Earth? Correct?
Correct.
We could throw things out at you. You support abortion
Lie#1
Relied on another cruth "religion".
Lie#2
Act like an ass telling everyone they are going to hell all the time and confusing your opinions with the absolute truth of Christ
Are you able to know good from evil??

James 4:17
Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

I can't imagine Christ is a Democrat or Republican.
Irrelevant. Deflection.

1 Yes.
2 Yes.
3. No.
What's your point?

(1)Yes.
(2) That's part of it.

Irrelevant and deflection.

Correct.

Lie#1

Lie#2

Are you able to know good from evil??

James 4:17
Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

Irrelevant. Deflection.
So you don't support abortion? You vote for a party that votes for it, including late term abortion

You admitted on here that you participated in Scientology, a cult religion.

My point in #1 is that the criminal led a life of lies and crimes. He didn't lead a good life at all, right up to the last minute. How could he be saved with one minute to go in his life? Yet, you condemn people to hell who have been saved and you are saying they should be near perfect the rest of their life.

Pride, and a judgmental and condescending attitude is formed in the elite core of “super humans” called Scientologists.

reading through those links and seeing first hand how a self proclaimed scientologist-christian conducts themselves is extremely telling. they think they're better than everybody, they cast judgement on those that disagree with him. they really are a sad cult.

So you don't support abortion? You vote for a party that votes for it, including late term abortion

My point in #1 is that the criminal led a life of lies and crimes. He didn't lead a good life at all, right up to the last minute. How could he be saved with one minute to go in his life? Yet, you condemn people to hell who have been saved and you are saying they should be near perfect the rest of their life.
such a hypocrite, he is. on one hand, he disparages others for supporting a party that he absolutely abhors, calling them oath breakers, telling them they're going to hell because of their support of the party, not even knowing what they may or may not agree with within the party, all the while supporting a party that votes for abortion, i.e. murder, but because he fraudulently claims* he doesn't support abortion, he's okay.

*fraudulently, because he's stated he does support abortion in certain instances.

I do not, as I've told you many times, you lying idiot. Some in my party vote for abortion, some vote for the right of a woman to choose.
Sure did. Define cult, moron.
My point in #1 is that the criminal led a life of lies and crimes. He didn't lead a good life at all, right up to the last minute.
So?
How could he be saved with one minute to go in his life?
Yep. Fortunately for him, he had the foreknowledge that he wasn't going to make it to the end of the day. You probably won't have that "luxury", so don't count on it. Your time to die is...alway.
Yet, you condemn people to hell who have been saved
The Bible condemns those who SAY they've been saved, and don't live it.
and you are saying they should be near perfect the rest of their life.
That's another lie.

Pride, and a judgmental and condescending attitude is formed in the elite core of “super humans” called Scientologists.

reading through those links and seeing first hand how a self proclaimed scientologist-christian conducts themselves is extremely telling. they think they're better than everybody, they cast judgement on those that disagree with him. they really are a sad cult.
^^^is a liar. Want proof?? He's here.

such a hypocrite, he is. on one hand, he disparages others for supporting a party that he absolutely abhors, calling them oath breakers, telling them they're going to hell because of their support of the party, not even knowing what they may or may not agree with within the party, all the while supporting a party that votes for abortion, i.e. murder, but because he fraudulently claims* he doesn't support abortion, he's okay.

*fraudulently, because he's stated he does support abortion in certain instances.
^^^liar. Want proof?? He's here.

I do not, as I've told you many times, you lying idiot. Some in my party vote for abortion, some vote for the right of a woman to choose.

Sure did. Define cult, moron.

So?

Yep. Fortunately for him, he had the foreknowledge that he wasn't going to make it to the end of the day. You probably won't have that "luxury", so don't count on it. Your time to die is...alway.

The Bible condemns those who SAY they've been saved, and don't live it.

That's another lie.
so what are you saying? I agree the criminal on the cross could be saved, So my question to you is this?

But, according to you someone could be saved at 20 and if they do some things wrong for 50 years and die, they go to Hell?

The criminal lead a lifetime of bad things, but someone could vote for Trump and they go to Hell? Of if they disagree with you politically they go to Hell?

And, you can tell all of this from a message board on a Marshall page?

so what are you saying? I agree the criminal on the cross could be saved, So my question to you is this?
Probably a wise choice, since Jesus said he was.
But, according to you someone could be saved at 20 and if they do some things wrong for 50 years and die, they go to Hell?
Duration of a person living a Christian life is irrelevant. There are things you MUST attempt to do, or not do, to continue to be a Christian. There is no "once in grace always in grace." The first thing is you have to hear some gospel of Jesus Christ. You must get to the point where you believe it enough to become fearful of God's wrath on the day of judgement. You must then *repent* and the Bible says be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Then make an attempt to do what Jesus has commanded. You will fail, just like every other human being has failed, on a daily basis. So, repent often and sincerely. That's the reason Jesus didn't just bring the truth, but also grace (undeserved favor), For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. And then there's the rest of the new testament. It tells us how to be saved, AND how to stay saved.
The criminal lead a lifetime of bad things, but someone could vote for Trump and they go to Hell? Of if they disagree with you politically they go to Hell?
You have a quote from me stating that voting for trump or disagreeing with me politically will send you to hell??
And, you can tell all of this from a message board on a Marshall page?
I can get a really, really good idea from some on this board as to what condition they are in.

Probably a wise choice, since Jesus said he was.

Duration of a person living a Christian life is irrelevant. There are things you MUST attempt to do, or not do, to continue to be a Christian. There is no "once in grace always in grace." The first thing is you have to hear some gospel of Jesus Christ. You must get to the point where you believe it enough to become fearful of God's wrath on the day of judgement. You must then *repent* and the Bible says be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Then make an attempt to do what Jesus has commanded. You will fail, just like every other human being has failed, on a daily basis. So, repent often and sincerely. That's the reason Jesus didn't just bring the truth, but also grace (undeserved favor), For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. And then there's the rest of the new testament. It tells us how to be saved, AND how to stay saved.

You have a quote from me stating that voting for trump or disagreeing with me politically will send you to hell??

I can get a really, really good idea from some on this board as to what condition they are in.
So, you are saying Jesus will save someone and then take it back?

Jesus will never abandon someone once they're saved, but make no mistake, you can of your own self forfeit salvation by abandoning him.
Intereseting. Would that not be saying that God's plan of salvation has imperfections? Or is not pure?

Do all your gods allow you to speak for them?

• Haha
Reactions: SamSwimmer
No, it would not be saying that. God's plan is perfect. Humans have imperfections.
But if Jesus would save you why would he take it back? Where is the line drawn? Humans are not perfect. If Jesus would save a third or murderer in their death bed. Why would he take back salvation on a Christian?

But if Jesus would save you why would he take it back? Where is the line drawn? Humans are not perfect. If Jesus would save a third or murderer in their death bed. Why would he take back salvation on a Christian?
Listen you idiot, I just told you Jesus doesn't take it back. But YOU can abandon it.

If you were never saved, then it couldn't be taken away, nor can you abandon something you didn't have.
No what I am saying is that I don't think you can fall from Grace. If you were truly saved then you would stop your sinful ways. However, since we are not perfect we will definitely sin again that's when you should turn to pray and seek forgiveness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT