ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden Family Investigation

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
They are one of the most corrupt poltical families in modern US history. Now they are going to get some payback. I am not always for this as politics can be a dirty game and all the back and forth gets old sometimes. But, the Dems and the Bidens deserve this one.

Jim Jordan and the new Congress are going after them, starting this morning. Good. The way the Dems went after Trump is unprecidented. Made up Russian hoax allegations. Raiding his house recently. They never even gave Trump a chance.

But, the reality with Biden is that he and his family are likely compromised by foreign entities, including potential adversaries. The corruption runs deep. Mysteriously we are in a proxy war in Ukraine and the money laundering continued. China, same thing.

Let the mudslinging and dirt begin. Dems started it and Biden is guilty as all get out.

Oh, and the thing that's going to be even better than this, is watching the libs cry foul and whine like Oldie when he's fixing those 1974 computers.

They are one of the most corrupt poltical families in modern US history. Now they are going to get some payback. I am not always for this as politics can be a dirty game and all the back and forth gets old sometimes. But, the Dems and the Bidens deserve this one.

Jim Jordan and the new Congress are going after them, starting this morning. Good. The way the Dems went after Trump is unprecidented. Made up Russian hoax allegations. Raiding his house recently. They never even gave Trump a chance.

But, the reality with Biden is that he and his family are likely compromised by foreign entities, including potential adversaries. The corruption runs deep. Mysteriously we are in a proxy war in Ukraine and the money laundering continued. China, same thing.

Let the mudslinging and dirt begin. Dems started it and Biden is guilty as all get out.
lol

The Biden family is one of the most corrupt, but the Trump family is innocent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT