ADVERTISEMENT

Hispanics Love DeSantis, Martha's Vineyard Flights

I’m still flabbergasted that a group as diverse as Florida Hispanics, Tejanos, California Mexican-Americans, etc all get lumped into one demographic category when they’re talking about polling. They have as much in common as white people in San Francisco do with people from Pea Ridge.

I’m still flabbergasted that a group as diverse as Florida Hispanics, Tejanos, California Mexican-Americans, etc all get lumped into one demographic category when they’re talking about polling. They have as much in common as white people in San Francisco do with people from Pea Ridge.
10-4 to that.

I’m also shocked they still ask people still about their thoughts on what they’ve learned from “x” community or what they will do for “x” community.
Unless you are a 1% or a limo liberal pretty much everyone’s day (regardless of if they are white, black, brown etc) consists of getting up, going to work, taking a dump, come home. Maybe on the weekend have a family cookout and have a beer or two watching favorite sport and wrestle kids around in the yard. The smells from kitchen may differ and the clothing style may be a little different but the idea is the same.

Reactions: ohio herd

Who thinks this article is talking about California Mexicans when they say “Florida Hispanics?”

Keeper apparently from how he titled the thread.
elvisandruspitchout.gif

Who knew democrats would pigeon hole certain voting blocks.

Pea Ridge people are pretty uppity. Shop at Gucci Kroger.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Pea Ridge people are pretty uppity. Shop at Gucci Kroger.
you have east pea ridge and west pea ridge and then you have Timberlake. Then, right at Glen Carla going into Timberlake you have the Lutheran Church. So, the fancy place is Timberlake. But, the real power resides in the Village. Why? Because Pea Ridge has a Huntington address, not a B'ville address. Farmdale is the DMZ.

hahahaa

Your side has focused on collectivism whereas conservatives have focused on individual rights (think 2A).

Your side created it - now live with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT