ADVERTISEMENT

Hmmm . . .

Jesus never said you couldn't

Exodus 20:3-5
King James Version

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Exodus 20:3-5​

King James Version​

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
You're an idiot. Nowhere in that scripture does it say you can't have 2 religions.
Secondly, as long as you stay stuck in that Old Testament, you can never find Jesus or God.

jesusjab-jab.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
The Bible clearly states that a baby is a human while in the womb. So much so that you are held accountable if you harm the mother and the baby dies while still in the womb.

“If men [d]fight, and hurt a woman with child, so that [e]she gives birth prematurely, yet no harm follows, he shall surely be punished accordingly as the woman’s husband imposes on him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. 23 But if any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe. Exodus 21:22

Even the state of California understands this.

A fetus is an unborn child. CALCRIM 520 (California Criminal Jury Instructions) defines a fetus as “an unborn human being that has progressed beyond the embryonic stage after major structures have been outlined, which occurs at seven to eight weeks of development.”

Feticide is the act of killing a fetus. Under California Penal Code Section 187(a), murder is defined as the unlawful killing of a human being or fetus by another human being with malice aforethought. In most states, courts have held that for the murder of a fetus to apply, the fetus must be viable (i.e. must be at a sufficient stage of development [usually 20-22 weeks] to be able to sustain life outside the womb).

Generally, the killing must be the result of a criminal human act. Although the act need not be the only cause of death, it must be the proximate cause. In California, the death must occur within three years and one day after the act that caused the injury. (See California Penal Code Section 194). Feticide does not refer to the death of a fetus due to natural causes. Feticide is sometimes referred to as child destruction or fetal homicide.

In California, the killing of an unborn child (fetus) is murder and is covered under Penal Code Section 187. The California Supreme Court has ruled that knowledge of the existence of the fetus is not required to convict of murder (People v. Taylor (2004) 32 Cal. 4th 863, 868). There is also a five year enhancement for an injury inflicted during the commission of a felony that results in a miscarriage of a fetus (CA Penal Code Section 12022.9).

Of course, medical abortions are excluded from both the murder and enhancement statutes, so long as the pregnant woman consented to terminating the pregnancy.

Last edited:
Although their writings are not canonical they shed light on the subject of the biblical understanding on the subject of abortion. Each of these Apostolic church Fathers held a similar understanding and must be considered.

Here are examples of what early Christian writers had to say on the subject of the abortion:

The Didache​

“The second commandment of the teaching: You shall not murder. You shall not commit adultery. You shall not seduce boys. You shall not commit fornication. You shall not steal. You shall not practice magic. You shall not use potions. You shall not procure [an] abortion, nor destroy a newborn child” (Didache 2:1–2 [A.D. 70]).

The Letter of Barnabas​

Thou shalt not slay the child by procuring abortion; nor, again, shalt thou destroy it after it is born” (Letter of Barnabas 19 [A.D. 74]).

The Apocalypse of Peter​

“And near that place I saw another strait place . . . and there sat women. . . . And over against them many children who were born to them out of due time sat crying. And there came forth from them rays of fire and smote the women in the eyes. And these were the accursed who conceived and caused abortion” (The Apocalypse of Peter 25 [A.D. 137]).

Athenagoras​

“What man of sound mind, therefore, will affirm, while such is our character, that we are murderers? . . . [W]hen we say that those women who use drugs to bring on abortion commit murder, and will have to give an account to God for the abortion, on what principle should we commit murder? For it does not belong to the same person to regard the very fetus in the womb as a created being, and therefore an object of God’s care, and when it has passed into life, to kill it; and not to expose an infant, because those who expose them are chargeable with child-murder, and on the other hand, when it has been reared to destroy it” (A Plea for the Christians 35 [A.D. 177]).

Tertullian​

“In our case, a murder being once for all forbidden, we may not destroy even the fetus in the womb, while as yet the human being derives blood from the other parts of the body for its sustenance. To hinder a birth is merely a speedier man-killing; nor does it matter whether you take away a life that is born, or destroy one that is coming to birth. That is a man which is going to be one; you have the fruit already in its seed” (Apology 9:8 [A.D. 197]).

“Among surgeons’ tools there is a certain instrument, which is formed with a nicely-adjusted flexible frame for opening the uterus first of all and keeping it open; it is further furnished with an annular blade, by means of which the limbs [of the child] within the womb are dissected with anxious but unfaltering care; its last appendage being a blunted or covered hook, wherewith the entire fetus is extracted by a violent delivery.

“There is also [another instrument in the shape of] a copper needle or spike, by which the actual death is managed in this furtive robbery of life: They give it, from its infanticide function, the name of embruosphaktes, [meaning] “the slayer of the infant,” which of course was alive. . . .

“[The doctors who performed abortions] all knew well enough that a living being had been conceived, and [they] pitied this most luckless infant state, which had first to be put to death, to escape being tortured alive” (The Soul 25 [A.D. 210]).

“Now we allow that life begins with conception because we contend that the soul also begins from conception; life taking its commencement at the same moment and place that the soul does” (ibid., 27).

Just 18 days after conception, the baby’s heart begins to beat. At six weeks, brain waves can be measured. At eight weeks, the vital organs are functioning and fingerprints have formed. At nine weeks, the unborn baby is able to feel pain. Over 700,000 abortions each year are performed after this point in the pregnancy. By the beginning of the second month, the unborn child, small as it is, has begun to look distinctly human, though the mother may not even be aware that she is pregnant! By the time the baby is eleven weeks old, he or she breaths (fluid), swallows, digests, sleeps, dreams, wakes, tastes, hears, and feels pain. Babies born prematurely can survive outside the womb as young as 20-25 weeks old. Yet, all that is necessary to make the baby a grown human being is already there from the moment of conception. All it needs is time to mature.

Former Surgeon General, Dr. C. Everett Koop stated “We now know when life begins because the test-tube baby proves that life begins with conception. What do you have in the dish? An egg and a sperm. What do you add to it to get a baby? Nothing.” Though it is wee, it is still a real person, just as a crumb of bread is still real bread. No one who has been given the gift of life should dare despise the day of small beginnings. Have we forgotten so quickly that we were once as small?

Requirement before outlawing abortion:

Every male human has to get a vasectomy at the age of 16. The only time it gets reversed is when he obtains a sworn statement from the female that she wants that particular male to provide her with a child.

Every male human has to get a vasectomy at the age of 16. The only time it gets reversed is when he obtains a sworn statement from the female that she wants that particular male to provide her with a child.

Is that Old Testament or New? Still trying to reconcile your belief in murder.

Wtf?!?!?!?!

Is that Old Testament or New? Still trying to reconcile your belief in murder.
There is no reconciling your hypocrisy in this matter, nor in the hypocrisy of claiming to be a Christian while admitting you care more for your dog than another human being.

^^^Does anyone know what this babbling retard is talking about?

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.

Spoken like the queer that you are

Reactions: mlblack16.
^^^Does anyone know what this babbling retard is talking about?
You don't want to admit that you simply want women to bear all the responsibility for preventing abortions. Rather than men taking a couple weeks to get a vasectomy, you'd force women to carry the child for 9 months and then raise that child for 18 years. Make men take some responsibility.
Apparently the only form of birth control is vasectomies
Apparently the only form of preventing abortions is to make it illegal to have one.
Spoken like the queer that you are
Dope head.^^^^

Cuckfefe has pouted on this message board for over a decade because people half his age said things to him that he didnt like. I cant imagine hitting my senior citizen years and holding a 10 year plus grudge against people 20 or more years younger than me.

Its not our fault you dropped out of school, dodged the draft, worship multiple religions and live off your wife.

Cuckfefe has pouted on this message board for over a decade because people half his age said things to him that he didnt like. I cant imagine hitting my senior citizen years and holding a 10 year plus grudge against people 20 or more years younger than me.

Its not our fault you dropped out of school, dodged the draft, worship multiple religions and live off your wife.
Your wife ever stop dating other men??

Let's sit down face to face and talk about it. I've already promised to not kick your ass, so what's the problem?
I don't have a problem. You started the "cuck" stuff, and I told you this would end on my terms. And here we are. Any more questions??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT