ADVERTISEMENT

Holiday is burnt out

Sep 25, 2009
i mentioned it in a previous post.

Wasn't going to say anymore as it was all just heresay, but now even I'm not so sure.

This is frustrating.

I've never been a fan of the Holiday hire, and thought it was simply a safe move to try to beat WVU and put fans in the stands.

I feel Holiday got lucky with a dumbed down schedule.

But more than ever I believe what i here from my Hurricane friends, he realizes the WVU job will never be his and he has lost interest.

Well, if you're going that route, at least make it a little more believable.

I know Ear fans have a hard time accepting this, but Doc was hoping to move up in the coaching world and that didn't necessarily involve WVu. Sure he would take that position, but he would also jump all over an offer from a school bigger than WVu.

I'm sure he realizes his best chance was Cato's senior year. Since then, his chances have been quickly fading.

i mentioned it in a previous post.

Wasn't going to say anymore as it was all just heresay, but now even I'm not so sure.

This is frustrating.

I've never been a fan of the Holiday hire, and thought it was simply a safe move to try to beat WVU and put fans in the stands.

I feel Holiday got lucky with a dumbed down schedule.

But more than ever I believe what i here from my Hurricane friends, he realizes the WVU job will never be his and he has lost interest.
Holiday was NEVER coming back to Morgantown. That bridge burned years ago. All Doc was hired for was to beat Gomer. Tron settled that issue when he fumbled on the 4 yard line.

Holiday was NEVER coming back to Morgantown. That bridge burned years ago. All Doc was hired for was to beat Gomer. Tron settled that issue when he fumbled on the 4 yard line.
Complete BS. Hamrick wanted to hire Doc when he was at ECU because Doc is a great recruiter that could bring talent to a program. Same reason he hired him when Hamrick got the Marshall gig.

Reactions: pdbailey
Dan's ignorant old ass stumbled his way over to our main board again.

I'd say he thought he was logged in under Sister's account.

Big Green donors talk like they have big money. What a joke! If it's not Cline money, Justice Money, or Crockett money, your a small timer. Anyone can be a Big Green Donor!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT