ADVERTISEMENT

House fails to impeach DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas

The house GOP continues to be a monumental cluster****
Santos GIF by GIPHY News

I don’t get why they’re saying the Dem who was wheeled in to vote sank it. It lost by 2 votes right?
They are going to bring another vote at some point..that is what I read.

Scalleese is out with medical. One other will flip his vote to yes... he has said so.

Mayorkas is terrible..

I guess that's what happens when you have independent thinkers instead of spineless cowards who wouldn't dare challenge the liberal machine.

Dems will vote for anything to avoid the metaphorical lynching they would receive if they do otherwise.

This is true. It’s also the same reason why conservatives need a 6 to 3 (or greater) majority in the Supreme Court. All liberals would need would be 5 to 4 and they would get anything they want. Every vote would be a minimum 5 to 4 in favor of the liberals. Every single one. Conservatives are free thinkers and take every situation on its individual merit.

This is true. It’s also the same reason why conservatives need a 6 to 3 (or greater) majority in the Supreme Court. All liberals would need would be 5 to 4 and they would get anything they want. Every vote would be a minimum 5 to 4 in favor of the liberals. Every single one. Conservatives are free thinkers and take every situation on its individual merit.
People complained before that there were too many 5-4 decisions for years. Trump fixed that, and now the decisions are more unanimous

Reactions: ohio herd
The house GOP continues to be a monumental cluster****

And this administration continues to be a monumental disaster, but I don't see you complaining. I actually see you defend the incompetence.

I agree, however, that Mayorkas should not be impeached. He's just not doing his job. That's not an impeachable offense. He has an incompetent boss. Let him continue and let voters decide on election day. If you like the current border situation, then by all means, re-elect this administration. That's the best way to handle this. Republicans are wasting time and taxpayer money on something they shouldn't be doing. Also, either shit or get off the pot with a Pedo-Joe impeachment. It's past time to drop it. Let the people decide, on his incomptence.

I'm telling you. Our country needs a complete flushing of the idiots in power, do away with the two-party system and put term limits on every level, including the U.S. Supreme Court. Members are staying in power, far too long and that power is distorting their views on what's best for our nation. It will likely never happen, but if we could somehow do that, we could get closer to everyone being on the same page.

Voters choose sides and come hell or high water, they will defend their "team" and that team isn't America. I don't care what anyone says. I personally know a bleater who says he despises Trump and anyone who votes for him. He used to be my friend. So he hates half the country because their opinion is different than his? That's just damned ridiculous. I guarantee you, team voters of the Reublican party have the same type.

We can't get shit done anymore because we are far too divided. Too many treat this like a sport. "My side versus your side"....Stupid. If you're not willing to debate, you should not be running for president. If I had my druthers, Trump would have been eliminated for not attending the primary debates. Pedo-Joe would have been eliminated as well.

And press conferences...If you can't attend or refuse, then you shouldn't be leading our country. You should also take questions from EVERYONE not preselected reporters with softball questions. You're supposed to be the leader, for crying out loud.

There is zero evidence Pedo-Joe has committed a crime. Zero.
You're a dumbass, no natter how many times you repeat your rhetoric, nonsense. Oh...and you are definietly NOT a free thinker. You listen and you bleat.

Dumbass.

Say what you want about Nancy Pukelosi, she knew how to count votes.

She sure did...No argument there. She also knew she could fart and you bleaters would applaud. "We need to pass the bill, to find out what's in it."....and the bleaters bleated.

You're a dumbass, no natter how many times you repeat your rhetoric, nonsense. Oh...and you are definietly NOT a free thinker. You listen and you bleat.

Dumbass.
You're a lying idiot magat.

There is zero evidence Joe Biden has committed a crime. Zero.

When's the last time someone on here heard any movement on that impeachment process??

When's the last time someone on here heard any movement on that impeachment process??
^^^Lying, idiot, oath-breaking, Snifftard

^^^Lying, idiot, oath-breaking, Snifftard

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT