ADVERTISEMENT

House of Cards Season 3 is now streaming on Netflix

Originally posted by GK4Herd:
Last person to finish it is a rotten egg.
LOL. You and I fighting for bandwidth less than five miles away on suddenloss. Gotta love it.

Not to spoil anything, but Frank Underwood is a Sith Lord and trains Anakin Skywalker to become Vader. That's all I'm giving you. :)

My wife and I are going to finish up Justified Season 5 first, so we probably won't hit it until next week sometime.

This is some good stuff... we've gone through the first 7-8 at this point.

House of Cards is definitely top shelf teevee IMHO.

This season was good but the writing & execution just seem kind of off to me (compared to the previous two seasons.) Honestly, I wish this season would have been told from Victor Petrov's viewpoint as I find him the most interesting character on the show right now. Plus, I can't get this image out of my head;

latest

This post was edited on 3/2 8:40 PM by wisemaniac

I'm through 8 episodes. I agree that Petrov is the best new character. The stunts he pulled at the whitehouse was major chain pulling.

Season 3 was a let down but that was to be expected since the first 2 seasons were brilliant. Hard to keep up that creative writing unless your name is Vince Gilligan. Still pretty solid season, depressing but solid.

We haven't finished yet either, but haven't had a ton of time together. It seems to have fallen off the past couple of episodes. And damned if I'm not sick to death of Doug.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT