ADVERTISEMENT

How’d he know?

lol. Right. The billionaire with his own plane golfs at the same course every weekend.
All after having one attempt in his life and being the current front-runner to be the next POTUS…

If you say so.
It's his fvcking house. He owns the damn course

It's his fvcking house. He owns the damn course
He owns lots of courses…and a fkn plane. Again, after being shot just a few months ago, to believe that he keeps a pattern of golfing at the same course “every weekend” as you suggested is silly.

Melania. Melania is the mole telling assassins where trump will be. And she has enough money to hire someone to do the job.

He owns lots of courses…and a fkn plane. Again, after being shot just a few months ago, to believe that he keeps a pattern of golfing at the same course “every weekend” as you suggested is silly.
When he's in palm beach yes he golfs at the course he owns. The tin foil is cutting off the circulation to your brain. Not everything is a conspiracy theory/inside job

When he's in palm beach yes he golfs at the course he owns. The tin foil is cutting off the circulation to your brain. Not everything is a conspiracy theory/inside job
I simply asked a question. Given the circumstances and recent events one would have to be a fool to not ask…..enter you.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I normally stay out of this stuff but I was actually wondering the same. Did he just hang out all day hoping he played and knew the time?

I simply asked a question. Given the circumstances and recent events one would have to be a fool to not ask…..enter you.
You can question the shooter and how he got there but trump has a loooooong history of golfing at the course he owns when he's in palm beach. That's all I'm saying. I'm sorry you think there's some grand conspiracy there

You can question the shooter and how he got there but trump has a loooooong history of golfing at the course he owns when he's in palm beach. That's all I'm saying. I'm sorry you think there's some grand conspiracy there
And a relatively short history of people trying to kill him. Again, to not ask questions is foolish. To assume a conspiracy theory from someone asking is just plain dumb.

I normally stay out of this stuff but I was actually wondering the same. Did he just hang out all day hoping he played and knew the time?
The only thing in this regard that I could think of would be a social media post, maybe someone was golfing with Trump posted it?

This guy set up from an ambush point through a chain link fence. They are saying the 5th hole. On tv, they said the secret service would go a hole and head and spotted the guy aiming the rifle through the fence. . He was setting up for a shot.

The deal here is that this is twice over the last two months. What is the breakdown?

Like Trump or hate him, we can't have people taking shots at our former Presidents and our candidates.

Reactions: SBAP74
The only thing in this regard that I could think of would be a social media post, maybe someone was golfing with Trump posted it?

This guy set up from an ambush point through a chain link fence. They are saying the 5th hole. On tv, they said the secret service would go a hole and head and spotted the guy aiming the rifle through the fence. . He was setting up for a shot.

The deal here is that this is twice over the last two months. What is the breakdown?

Like Trump or hate him, we can't have people taking shots at our former Presidents and our candidates.
No disagreement about taking shots but I am not under the illusion that there aren't batsh*t crazies on both sides. Hell, there are batsh*t crazies in this forum.

I read all the details to date but I'll be curious as to what comes out in the end. It feels odd.

No disagreement about taking shots but I am not under the illusion that there aren't batsh*t crazies on both sides. Hell, there are batsh*t crazies in this forum.

I read all the details to date but I'll be curious as to what comes out in the end. It feels odd.
it does feel odd. I don't think we will every know what really happened just like the one in PA.

YOu know he's going to be playing golf. Don't need an inside source to tip you on that one.

And they said in the press conference that because Trump isn't a current POTUS, they don't have manpower to completely secure the perimeter...so in theory this dude could have been hanging out all day and no one would have noticed. THe tricky part is i guess knowing when/how quickly to get your gun out...someone is going to notice that I'd think.

Reactions: herdfan06
Maybe. But I doubt it.

People keep trying to understand assassins, murderers, rapists, etc., but a sane person cannot, cannot understand stupidity.
The left is helping stir these people up. They call Trump things like Hitler and saying he is going to take over the country and all that stuff. It doesn't help.

Reactions: SBAP74
The left is helping stir these people up. They call Trump things like Hitler and saying he is going to take over the country and all that stuff. It doesn't help.
That's because he actually is a fascist and America hater who actually engaged in insurrection and attempted to hold on to power in an illegal attempt to overturn the results of a free and fair election. There's no one to blame but your orange jesus.

These people are sick nut jobs. The constant rhetoric from the media about Trump being Hitler and how’s he’s going to end democracy is a huge factor in why these weak minded people decide to try and kill him.

Just look at what it’s done to Greed. He’s impressionable…I mean he joined a cult. Wouldn’t take much to push his candy ass over the edge.

Reactions: 19MU88
Sort of like publicly claiming to hate a celebrity to rile up your fanatics against her, huh?

Hell, there are batsh*t crazies in this forum.
You can say that again! There are actually people on here who accost other posters in person and try assaulting them at public events . . . multiple times!

Sort of like publicly claiming to hate a celebrity to rile up your fanatics against her, huh?

You can say that again! There are actually people on here who accost other posters in person and try assaulting them at public events . . . multiple times!
That's what happens when those other posters vote for Donald Trump.

These people are sick nut jobs. The constant rhetoric from the media about Trump being Hitler and how’s he’s going to end democracy is a huge factor in why these weak minded people decide to try and kill him.

Just look at what it’s done to Greed. He’s impressionable…I mean he joined a cult. Wouldn’t take much to push his candy ass over the edge.
You're a stupid lying trumptard. YOU belong to a cult. All trumptards are in the same cult.

That's because he actually is a fascist and America hater who actually engaged in insurrection and attempted to hold on to power in an illegal attempt to overturn the results of a free and fair election. There's no one to blame but your orange jesus.
He's first fascist in history to allow his govt to impeach him twice on no basis and allow stolen election. Might be first fascist thrown in jail for political reasons by "non fascist" 😂 how many votes Kamala Toe get again?

He's first fascist in history to allow his govt to impeach him twice on no basis and allow stolen election. Might be first fascist thrown in jail for political reasons by "non fascist" 😂 how many votes Kamala Toe get again?
How painful is it to be as stupid as you are?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT