ADVERTISEMENT

Little Reporting

You are the very definition of “lashing out” when you’re mocked the way it’s been happening. You’ve been lashing out at others for years. Only a delusional narcissist would look at threads started like this, be proven wrong, then try and call others morons. Get some mental health help.
So yes, you are still running from your claim that I have asked you about a half-dozen times in three different threads. Ethically bankrupt. Not intelligent. And cowardly. That's a bad recipe.

I've done that before.

Like Bannon and his buddies with the build the wall deal on there?
The guy behind that . . . the military vet in the wheelchair. His wife is now doing OnlyFans. She has an incredible body. Her poor children though.

Returning it isn't the point.

The point is this particular crowd isn't known for their honesty with donations. I'd rather not depend on them getting caught if they are up to shenanigans.
It is much easier for GoFundMe to recognize a payment going to another party than knowing whether or not Bannon Wall Building LLC is actually going to build the wall.

At what point does he appear to about to kiss her? He's talking the entire time. Again, there is so much to go after him about, but you deplorables aren't content with that and continue to ruin your credibility with absurd examples.

At what point does he appear to about to kiss her? He's talking the entire time. Again, there is so much to go after him about, but you deplorables aren't content with that and continue to ruin your credibility with absurd examples.
I agree. That woman is older than 12. No way was he trying to kiss her.

Reactions: riflearm2
Speaking of underage girls (in some states), what do you think about Kai Trump? She spoke last night or the night before. She can get it.
We all just figured you had already put that one on your hit list.

She's much too old for you, Pedo-puss.
Do you have no self-pride, moron? You just got humiliated with the trump son video. You better start calling him a pedo now, stupid. Take a couple of weeks off. Maybe everybody will forget about it by then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT