ADVERTISEMENT

How long before the truth comes out

Apr 23, 2012
My biggest concern is that Yahoo Sports or some other investigative reporting site is going to catch wind of this and we are going to get blown out of the water about problems with players off the field, drugs, fights, and a laundry list of other things. I know we are not a big 5 school, but a story is a story. This will come out. I've heard from too many people that I trust about things that have gone on the last few years, and this may be the last chance to get out in front of it. All it takes is one player who leaves to talk, or someone else who wants to line their pockets a little to talk about all of the problems on and off the field. Its time that we get ahead of this before it turns into a bigger problem.

That is why I didn't mention a single student athletes name. Just a lot of hearsay, but an awful lot of people talking about the same things.

So, in other words, you have NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER that ANYONE is doing ANYTHING illegal, unethical, or in violation of NCAA rules. Yet, irresponsabaly, you are willing to cast aspersions on nearly 100 people. And somehow not mentioning their names (which anyone can look up) makes it alright?

Until you have PROOF you should STFU.

Ditto what TRSC said, Probably to get this hypothetical shix out where it doesn't belong is to keep talking about things no one has any true information about.

So, in other words, you have NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER that ANYONE is doing ANYTHING illegal, unethical, or in violation of NCAA rules. Yet, irresponsabaly, you are willing to cast aspersions on nearly 100 people. And somehow not mentioning their names (which anyone can look up) makes it alright?

I took Valium while watching our football team. Didn't work. Doctor said there was nothing strong he could prescribe for that mess of a football team.

I

I mean you could ask the hotel staff where the team stays what they saw the night before the wku game.... or people who work in the athletic department that have even said many things are true.

No one with a brain names their sources. They are simply referred to a sources. Time will tell the story. And in the end we will all find out what happened.

Reactions: Marshallgirl15
I have definite close sources that an unnamed QB is a pot head. I'd put my house on it.

As far as we know this could all just be someone spewing false info on the internet. I'm sure that never happens

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT