ADVERTISEMENT

How Old is Too Old?

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
We know there is no such thing as "too young," but what about too old?

As I have mentioned for years, with the help of some pills, I'd bang Roseanne Barr if the opportunity arose, just because it would make for a good story. I have a decent list of A-listers (one) and B-listers (a handful) I have had relations with, and it's really starting to take off with the help of Raya. This week, I am supposed to meet with a former huge pop star. The problem is that she was huge when I was 10-15 years old. She's very petite, so the body looks good. She has never had children, so I don't have to worry about anything being stretched out or looking like a deli sandwich.

So what age is too old for me to fill her slot? Does it matter if she smells like Bengay?

Is the 70/30 change Britney knifes you really worth it?
It's not her, but she is definitely in the mental state to make it easy if the access can be given. Have you seen her boyfriend? He is a maintenance man . . . has a long arrest record (child endangerment, disturbing the peace, illegal possession of a firearm by a felon, driving without a license) . . . not even a decent looking guy . . . the guy is pure white trash and will be milking her for all he can get.

As I have mentioned for years, with the help of some pills, I'd bang Roseanne Barr if the opportunity arose, just because it would make for a good story. I have a decent list of A-listers (one) and B-listers (a handful) I have had relations with, and it's really starting to take off with the help of Raya. This week, I am supposed to meet with a former huge pop star. The problem is that she was huge when I was 10-15 years old. She's very petite, so the body looks good. She has never had children, so I don't have to worry about anything being stretched out or looking like a deli sandwich.

So what age is too old for me to fill her slot? Does it matter if she smells like Bengay?
I am going with 103.

If you had a chance to Bang the Queen of England you would have to.

Is it RuPaul? The age matches up.

How old is that sexy slut, Kathy Lee? There's yore answer.

Is it too much to ask that whoever administers injectables dial it down a couple notches? It’s not a regional or age thing, either. I’m not against you uglies having to resort to it since you know, ugly - but all kidding aside, light touch. Anything above that flies into uncanny valley territory.

We know there is no such thing as "too young,"

iu

Based on the information provided, I would guess Toni Braxton.

If you have an opportunity to be with her and you even have to ask, then you definitely haven't fully recovered from your head trauma.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT