ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden indicted on 9 new charges.

^^^91 felony criminal indictments

There is zero evidence Joe Biden has committed a crime. Zero.

Reactions: riflearm2
Right now 3rd story down of cnn page. Right after Liz Cheney article bitching about Kegin McCarthy..

They are in denial of how corrupt the Bidens are.

Did all this start with Hunter's income/taxes with him trying reduce his child support? It's been a while & so much has come out I honestly can't remember. I do remember that being part of it though.

So we have the thread title. We have the original post which links the article with a lot more info. But you decided to post a tweet which brings nothing to the table and that already has been mentioned?
Well, you can open the tweet and read the comments. Kinda disappointed that you couldn’t figure that out.

Reactions: 30CAT
So we have the thread title. We have the original post which links the article with a lot more info. But you decided to post a tweet which brings nothing to the table and that already has been mentioned?
You seem mad that Hunter is in trouble. Did you hear he has 9 new indictments, some of which are felonies?

Well, you can open the tweet and read the comments. Kinda disappointed that you couldn’t figure that out.
So you posted something that then led people to have to click multiple things in order to read, and you gave no clue what you wanted them to read? Brilliant.

And no, I can't read the comments, because I don't have Twitter.

You seem mad that Hunter is in trouble. Did you hear he has 9 new indictments, some of which are felonies?
The son of the guy who I called a piece of shit well before anybody on here was attacking him? Yeah, I am thoroughly mad.

The son or the big guy?
Does Hunter have any redeeming qualities at all? I'm being serious. This is the guy Joe Biden calls the smartest person he knows. If so, then I'm sure the family would gladly let him handle all the finances once Joe passes. I'm not a fan of Kushner & I've posted about his questionable dealings but Hunter makes him seem like a saint.

Although really I think “guy with a druggie son who had to co-sign on his overpriced truck he bought and give him a loan for the down payment” probably makes Biden more relatable than anything.

Although really I think “guy with a druggie son who had to co-sign on his overpriced truck he bought and give him a loan for the down payment” probably makes Biden more relatable than anything.
I’m sympathetic to a point for a dad who’s lost three family members prematurely. As such, I also get he’s extra protective over Hunter. But he’s also enabled him beyond any reasonable measure.
If Hunter & James were the only two getting these massive deposits, it’s weird they would be borrowing money from Joe, though.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Hunter takinga jurty trial is very risky. Juries are not very sypmathetic to things like this. He could face ove a decade in jail. If he pleads, from what I hear, it is still likely one year in jail. I would say most lawyer in normal cases not involving this corrupt family where their Mush brain is President would tell them to take a plea deal.

This could be leaning where Mush pardons him. Pardons his brother. Pardons the rest of the family and perhaps himself.

Hunter takinga jurty trial is very risky. Juries are not very sypmathetic to things like this. He could face ove a decade in jail. If he pleads, from what I hear, it is still likely one year in jail. I would say most lawyer in normal cases not involving this corrupt family where their Mush brain is President would tell them to take a plea deal.

This could be leaning where Mush pardons him. Pardons his brother. Pardons the rest of the family and perhaps himself.
Does anyone really think Biden wouldn't pardon Hunter? And honestly, he's at death's doorstep, he's not gonna suddenly hold Hunter accountable & admit he's enabled all his behavior. Joe said he's not sure he'd be running again if Trump wasn't running, which is an odd thing to say because he's the democrat with the least chance of beating Trump. He then said there are 50 who could beat the Don. For all the democrats who don't want Joe to run, even more don't want Kamala. Kind of feels like Joe is running for the exact same reason Trump wants it - to help avoid prosecution & to issue pardons.

People should listen to the podcast Hunter recently did from his "art studio." He's a complete sociopath, which isn't a surprise from someone who is a hardcore drug addict. It's wild to hear him refer to literally any body else on the planet as, "Very damaged." He's also out there claiming Republicans are out to kill him.

There is zero evidence Pedo-Joe has committed a crime. Zero.

You truly are a dumbass, living in denial. The cup runneth over with evidence. You moronically posting the same drivel over and over is not quality debate. It means you have nothing.

You truly are a dumbass, living in denial. The cup runneth over with evidence. You moronically posting the same drivel over and over is not quality debate. It means you have nothing.
Y’all realize you can put her on ignore, right?

For the holidays, start a fund where for every repeated post the commenter has to donate $5 into a pool & at the end, let the group decide who gets to direct where that money goes.

You're a lying idiot.

There is zero evidence Joe Biden has committed a crime. Zero.

That's not debateable. You lying idiot.

Y’all realize you can put her on ignore, right?

For the holidays, start a fund where for every repeated post the commenter has to donate $5 into a pool & at the end, let the group decide who gets to direct where that money goes.
Ok.

Let's impose a $100 fine for every lie posted. We could make lots more money. Idiot.

I’m sympathetic to a point for a dad who’s lost three family members prematurely. As such, I also get he’s extra protective over Hunter. But he’s also enabled him beyond any reasonable measure.
My son is a recovering addict. He spent 15 years abusing a variety of substances. I’m sure his mom and I were both enabling him for a while and not even realizing it. He stole from us and from other family members. I had to buy back from a pawn shop several thousand dollars worth of sound equipment he had pawned for drug money. It’s mortal hell!! Eventually we had to tough love it with him, thank God for LifeHouse, he was one of the first to go through there. I’m proud to say he’s 10 years clean as of last month. Until you’ve lived it, it’s hard to comprehend.

My son is a recovering addict. He spent 15 years abusing a variety of substances. I’m sure his mom and I were both enabling him for a while and not even realizing it. He stole from us and from other family members. I had to buy back from a pawn shop several thousand dollars worth of sound equipment he had pawned for drug money. It’s mortal hell!! Eventually we had to tough love it with him, thank God for LifeHouse, he was one of the first to go through there. I’m proud to say he’s 10 years clean as of last month. Until you’ve lived it, it’s hard to comprehend.
I am happy your son is doing better and hope he continues being successful in his recovery.

That guy has 10x the number of felony criminal indictments as Hunter Biden.
And only one of those two is running for President and supported by the vast majority of his party's voters.
This is the guy Joe Biden calls the smartest person he knows.
He very well may have been brilliant before he became a crackhead. I think we have all known brilliant, and good, people who became addicted to drugs or alcohol.

And only one of those two is running for President and supported by the vast majority of his party's voters.

He very well may have been brilliant before he became a crackhead. I think we have all known brilliant, and good, people who became addicted to drugs or alcohol.
The “libertarian” yet again only defending the liberals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT