ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Got High

It's average humor, at best.

And record-breaking? Huge numbers? Stop. I have one YouTube video of a 13 year old rapper with no label-backing who has 300 million views. This original was a huge smash with an established artist.

You all are an easily excitable bunch.

And record-breaking? Huge numbers? Stop. I have one YouTube video of a 13 year old rapper with no label-backing who has 300 million views. This original was a huge smash with an established artist.

^^^never missed a chance to pay himself on the back

Reactions: HerdGradinFL

That's just like your opinion, man.

Someone's mad he didn't get producer credits

That's just like your opinion, man.
jeff bridges fgc GIF

You are the one that mentioned sex in the thread. Quit acting like a victim tiny.
Somebody mentions "sex," and the mind of normal guys start thinking about Margot Robbie, Emily Ratajkowski, or if you're Middle Class Murox, a 19 year old Hooters waitress from some podunk town in Kentucky.

When deplorables hear "sex," they immediately start thinking about my crank. Yep. Still concerning.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
You said that I mentioned "sex" as an excuse for why you thought about my junk. Concerning.
You did, you mentioned sex with my wife as insult to me and my wife.

So yes you are the one that brought your junk into the conversation. Did the concussion mess up your short term memory?

You did, you mentioned sex with my wife as insult to me and my wife.

So yes you are the one that brought your junk into the conversation. Did the concussion mess up your short term memory?
My comment had nothing to do with the size of your wife's favorite lollipop. My comment, as you said, was about "sex." You're the one who started thinking about my junk with no prompt. Concerning.

Matty Ice? Maître d’? What was his name again?

My comment had nothing to do with the size of your wife's favorite lollipop. My comment, as you said, was about "sex." You're the one who started thinking about my junk with no prompt. Concerning.
You say you had sex with my wife so your tiny crank can't be commented on. Ok buddy

You say you had sex with my wife so your tiny crank can't be commented on. Ok buddy
I didn't say it couldn't be commented on. It's just odd that when "sex" was mentioned, like you claimed, your immediate thought was to fantasize about how much I stretched her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT