ADVERTISEMENT

I’m calling it the Fog

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
I finished the last doses of the COVID medications yesterday and except for the the first two days, it has been not much more than an annoyance. However, I am having little episodes where snippets of time go missing.

First time I noticed it was around the first of the week. I usually start my morning with a protein drink of some type. Got one out of the fridge and put in on a coaster on the arm of the couch. Walked upstairs to get my glasses, and when I came back and sat down for my drink, the cap was screwed off the box and the contents were gone. I had no recollection of drinking it.

A similar thing happened one day after I exited the shower. Got some socks out of the drawer and set them on my computer table. Turned around a few minutes later and couldn’t find them anywhere. I went back to my clothing drawer and there they were, all folded neatly in the drawer.

I am hoping this is some sort of COVID fog and I’m not losing it.

Reactions: 30CAT
First time I noticed it was around the first of the week. I usually start my morning with a protein drink of some type. Got one out of the fridge and put in on a coaster on the arm of the couch. Walked upstairs to get my glasses, and when I came back and sat down for my drink, the cap was screwed off the box and the contents were gone. I had no recollection of drinking it.
Big Brother Intruder GIF by Big Brother Australia

I finished the last doses of the COVID medications yesterday and except for the the first two days, it has been not much more than an annoyance. However, I am having little episodes where snippets of time go missing.

A similar thing happened one day after I exited the shower. Got some socks out of the drawer and set them on my computer table. Turned around a few minutes later and couldn’t find them anywhere. I went back to my clothing drawer and there they were, all folded neatly in the drawer.

I am hoping this is some sort of COVID fog and I’m not losing it.
200-7.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT