ADVERTISEMENT

I didn’t think things like this happened in San Francisco...

A shooting in a major city? Shocker, moron!

San Fran isn't even in the top 30 highest crime per capita for cities with 200k+. Scary places like Wichita, Buffalo, Tucson, Orlando, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Nashville have more violence.

I will repeat for the dimwitted among us...

I didn't think things like this happened in San Francisco in broad daylight...

Reactions: 30CAT

Sounds like you're repeating it just for your sake, which finally makes sense, since you're the dimwitted one.

Where did anybody argue anything even remotely close to what you said? Violent crimes happen in the daytime in every average sized and larger city every single day.

extremeright061.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news.

• Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, the publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda, as well as numerous false claims.

Repeating your sarcasm does not increase the intellectual value of your thread.

A shooting in a major city? Shocker, moron!

San Fran isn't even in the top 30 highest crime per capita for cities with 200k+. Scary places like Wichita, Buffalo, Tucson, Orlando, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Nashville have more violence.
Can you post recent links to stories from those cities that detail a non criminal being shot downtown during the day? Thanks.

Reactions: 30CAT and KyMUfan
Can you post recent links to stories from those cities that detail a non criminal being shot downtown during the day? Thanks.
Can you post credible links to stories that detail there are $13 Happy Meals in a state that has a $15/hr or higher minimum wage? Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT