ADVERTISEMENT

I do not think Tom Brady is the best QB ever.

Let's say you were building a team from scratch. Kind of like the Little League coaches draft.

You get the first pick and you are going to pick a qb. Who you gonna pick? Any qb in history. That is a tough question.

Originally posted by flairforherd:

Originally posted by i am herdman:
Discuss

Posted from Rivals Mobile
Given your previously demonstrated NFL-aptitude, IMO this is a good argument for Tom Brady being the best-ever QB. ;)
I am not sure what you are talking about. I follow the NFL less these days because it pains me and bores me to watch it. But, I am well versed enough in the game to have this discussion.

I am not sure who the best qb ever is. I have a short list if I was building my team.

Manning is no where near as clutch, when it TRULY matters, as Brady. Brady, outside of moss' career year, has never had the receivers manning had with any consistency either.

Brady may not be the best QB ever, but he's a winner, and that's what you want.

Manning can make better throws, but he's simply not a big game performer (all of the time).

Joe Montana is another who should get his fair share of credit. He wasn't the big QB pro-type, but he was a proven winner.

Discuss

Given your previously demonstrated NFL-aptitude, IMO this is a good argument for Tom Brady being the best-ever QB. ;)
I am not sure what you are talking about. I follow the NFL less these days because it pains me and bores me to watch it. But, I am well versed enough in the game to have this discussion.

I am not sure who the best qb ever is. I have a short list if I was building my team.
Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else, but IIRC about a month ago you were complaining about the NFL (even though you claimed not to follow it very closely now) and saying the Bengals and the Patriots were basically the same. Which basically is such a a patently ridiculous statement that anyone making it would have no further credibility when it comes to discussing the NFL.

So I was just pulling your leg about that.

But again, if I'm confusing you with someone else, I'm sorry. Then again, if it was you, I understand why you want to forget about making such a silly statement. :)

Discuss

Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else, but IIRC about a month ago you were complaining about the NFL (even though you claimed not to follow it very closely now) and saying the Bengals and the Patriots were basically the same. Which basically is such a a patently ridiculous statement that anyone making it would have no further credibility when it comes to discussing the NFL.

So I was just pulling your leg about that.

But again, if I'm confusing you with someone else, I'm sorry. Then again, if it was you, I understand why you want to forget about making such a silly statement. :)
What I stated was the NFL's top teams are closer to mediocre teams or other playoff teams than in prior decades. Why? Parody. The NFL wanted that. I said, if the Patriots played the Bengals on a natural field the teams are close. if you look at the NFL the talent is spread out. Outside of Brady, what Hall of Famers are on the Patriots? Now compare that to the old Pittsburgh, Cowboys, 49'ers teams.

Originally posted by Raoul Duke MU:

Originally posted by HerdFan73:

Manning is no where near as clutch, when it TRULY matters, as Brady. Brady, outside of moss' career year, has never had the receivers manning had with any consistency either.
I would take Manning for his intelligence. But there isn't much difference in Manning, Brady, and Montana.
No major difference except championships
wink.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT