ADVERTISEMENT

I don't know who is worst

Fever - please tell us that you did not graduate from Marshall.

A little help provided with regards to the English language.

WORSE is to compare 2 things, so you have to have another person, and you need THAN. (same for all comparatives that have +er)

WORST is more than 2 things, and you MUST use THE before it (and with all superlatives with +est):

Originally posted by MARSHALL77:

WORSE is to compare 2 things, so you have to have another person, and you need THAN. (same for all comparatives that have +er)

WORST is more than 2 things, and you MUST use THE before it (and with all superlatives with +est):
It's a message board Who made you the Herd Nation grammar police?

Good lord. Are you serious? You can not seriously have this much time on your hands. A little help provided with regards to making friends.

YOU sound like a douche. (same for all people who must feel superior by correcting grammar)

jkcoltsfan18.....I HOPE MARSHALL SIG READS YOUR REPLY. He is always questioning my JRN degree from Marshall. This forum (HD) is like texting......it does not have to "always" practice the laws of Grammar!

I support one can chose to....................be the SOLUTION to the problem, or be the PROBLEM.

Way too many problems on this message board. Some posters must eats nails for breakfast because they are quick to talk smack to anyone that will PERMIT them. I have a rebuttal to anyone that talks S&IT to me.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

Douche chills wash over us all.

Originally posted by CarolinaHerdzilla:
jkcoltsfan18.....I HOPE MARSHALL SIG READS YOUR REPLY. He is always questioning my JRN degree from Marshall. This forum (HD) is like texting......it does not have to "always" practice the laws of Grammar!

I support one can chose to....................be the SOLUTION to the problem, or be the PROBLEM.

Way too many problems on this message board. Some posters must eats nails for breakfast because they are quick to talk smack to anyone that will PERMIT them. I have a rebuttal to anyone that talks S&IT to me.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte
Aww, I am on your mind alot I see.
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by marshallsig:

Originally posted by CarolinaHerdzilla:

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte
Aww, I am on your mind alot I see.
wink.r191677.gif
I have no idea if sig actually is a douche about grammar usually because I dont care. I would imagine it is just because he doesn't like you; not because he is concerned about your grammar. If so though, I would critique all his posts (such as the use of "aww"). Not a word. I just wish people would just leave it alone. If you know what they mean just read it, accept it and comment or ignore it. Believe it or not, I dont think Herdnation is a scholarly journal so I can deal with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT