ADVERTISEMENT

I feel bad for Greed tonight

I figured they’d have Joe juiced up like at state of the union but this is poop your pants and wander off in Normandy Joe tonight. Wow
That's quite a flip. After the State of the Union, you morons on here said it was terrible. Now, you're saying it was pretty good (days after trump's campaign said it)? And of course you thought he'd be "juiced up," because you're a good little sheep who believes all types of crazy conspiracy theories from your daddy, even if it was the same claim he made about another candidate eight years ago.

I figured they’d have Joe juiced up like at state of the union but this is poop your pants and wander off in Normandy Joe tonight. Wow

Anyone who is honest will admit Trump is by far more coherent than Pedo-Joe.

Pedo-Joe is all over the place. He's an embarrassment 😳

Reactions: GeauxHerd
Anyone who is honest will admit Trump is by far more coherent than Pedo-Joe.

Pedo-Joe is all over the place. He's an embarrassment 😳
If you're 80% coherent but are lying 66% of the time, is that any better than being 50% coherent but saying falsehoods 25% of the time?

trump just boasted about his golf game for 30 seconds. Biden just challenged him again in golf. Biden just blasted him for his height/weight claims. We've now spent 90 seconds of this listening to them debate who is the better golfer.

Both of them need to be put down.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
That's quite a flip. After the State of the Union, you morons on here said it was terrible. Now, you're saying it was pretty good (days after trump's campaign said it)? And of course you thought he'd be "juiced up," because you're a good little sheep who believes all types of crazy conspiracy theories from your daddy, even if it was the same claim he made about another candidate eight years ago.
I don’t take orders from Trump. While I didn’t agree with his SOU address he was far more coherent that night than this night.

If you're 80% coherent but are lying 66% of the time, is that any better than being 50% coherent but saying falsehoods 25% of the time?

trump just boasted about his golf game for 30 seconds. Biden just challenged him again in golf. Biden just blasted him for his height/weight claims. We've now spent 90 seconds of this listening to them debate who is the better golfer.

Both of them need to be put down.
Regardless, between the two, Trump is, by far, the better option for America 🇺🇸

Hands down.

Hilarious watching Pedo-Joe trying to get under Trump's skin. He's just making Trump look better.

Regardless, between the two, Trump is, by far, the better option for America 🇺🇸

Hands down.
This is what is great. You deplorables, for years, have claimed that Biden isn't really running anything and decisions are being made behind the scene. Yet you're making a decision of trump vs. Biden even when you claim Biden isn't really operating as the president.

See how your own arguments make no sense, deplorable?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT