ADVERTISEMENT

The blood of this little 12-year-old girl is on the hands of Pedo-Joe

Even on real local news channels.
What is a "real" local news channel? I'm pretty sure all of mine are broadcasting a signal, as opposed to some imaginary cosplay TV station.
Try not to be so ignorant
TV is the only way to get news?

I'd tell you to try to not be so ignorant, but there's only so much you can do with an IQ of 90.

Well you didn't know Pedo-Joe's illegal immigrants bound, tortured, raped and killed a 12-year-olld girl. Where ever you get it, it must suck.
People are raped every day. People are killed every day. It's a big country. YOU think it's the only news because the cable news you watch puts it on loop. They want this to be the only thing you know so you vote for their dude.

My local news is out of Joplin MO. You might want to check the election results out of Jasper County MO....it may be more Republican than where you live. But by God you buy legal weed there, apparently Republicans also like the Devil's Lettuce judging by the customers I've seen at the dispensary. It's a neat little city, was on the original Route 66, lots of preserved history in and near Joplin.

Sheep are fed what their rulers want them to swallow
See above. You are dumber than shit.

People are raped every day. People are killed every day. It's a big country. YOU think it's the only news because the cable news you watch puts it on loop. They want this to be the only thing you know so you vote for their dude.

My local news is out of Joplin MO. You might want to check the election results out of Jasper County MO....it may be more Republican than where you live. But by God you buy legal weed there, apparently Republicans also like the Devil's Lettuce judging by the customers I've seen at the dispensary. It's a neat little city, was on the original Route 66, lots of preserved history in and near Joplin.

See above. You are dumber than shit.
That's a compliment coming from our confused libertarian.

Good to hear you are fine allowing rapist into our country because "people are raped all the time" and it's a "big country". You are a fool

That's a compliment coming from our confused libertarian.

Good to hear you are fine allowing rapist into our country because "people are raped all the time" and it's a "big country". You are a fool
Ironically, libertarians generally believe in freedom of movement across borders. It's a position I do not agree with, because it is almost impossible to background check all immigrants due to home nations being shitholes.

https://www.lp.org/issues/immigrati...t people should,backgrounds and walks of life…

It's almost like you don't know what the fvck you talk about.

Good to hear you don't comprehend that local news tends to not cover rapes and murders from 600 miles away. They tend to cover....local news!

Ironically, libertarians generally believe in freedom of movement across borders. It's a position I do not agree with, because it is almost impossible to background check all immigrants due to home nations being shitholes.

https://www.lp.org/issues/immigration/#:~:text=Libertarians believe that people should,backgrounds and walks of life…

Good to hear you don't comprehend that local news tends to not cover rapes and murders from 600 miles away. They tend to cover....local news!
Don't you have a storm to chase? You idiot

People are raped every day. People are killed every day. It's a big country. YOU think it's the only news because the cable news you watch puts it on loop. They want this to be the only thing you know so you vote for their dude

That's true, but why invite more? Your excuse for the rape and death of the little girl, because of Pedo-Joe's policies, is a dumb one.

Tell that excuse to the girls mother.

"We have rapes and murders all the time. What's a few more?"

Pathetic.

https://www.lp.org/issues/immigration/#:~:text=Libertarians believe that people should,backgrounds and walks of life…

Ohhhhh! He got you! You took the bait! He is your puppet master! He purposely looks/looked like a moron in arguments just so, after he is proven wrong, he can claim he was doing it just to get you to react!

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Your excuse for the rape and death of the little girl, because of Pedo-Joe's policies,
Care to explain how saying this was not on the local news is the cause of the crime? Did the local news station in Joplin conspire with Joe Biden for the murder to take place? Can you say anything else to prove you have the reading comprehension of a monkey?

Ohhhhh! He got you! You took the bait! He is your puppet master! He purposely looks/looked like a moron in arguments just so, after he is proven wrong, he can claim he was doing it just to get you to react!
You are getting flustered again baldy. Collect yourself

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT