ADVERTISEMENT

I may be homeless tomorrow but I love MU + 1.5 tonight...I know we stink but Georgia State stinks

Tonycried2

Bronze Buffalo
Jun 25, 2008
as well and hard to beat a team twice in less than a week on a neutral floor when you're both about a 2 on a scale of 10. Give me the Herd tonight but tomorrow, if we win tonight, will be a very different story!

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
as well and hard to beat a team twice in less than a week on a neutral floor when you're both about a 2 on a scale of 10. Give me the Herd tonight but tomorrow, if we win tonight, will be a very different story!
Tony - if the Herd prevails tonite, they will be able to rest up and watch the best Marshall team play their quarter final game!
Off day tomorrow for the guys…

I don’t know, 7 game losing streak, 3-9 as the road team. Hope you’re right, but I can easier see a double digit loss than a win. We have been playing really bad the last three weeks.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
Wow the picture quality on ESPN+ is really out of focus. Also the person responsible for updating the graphics score, is on a 15 second delay.
Control GIF

Wow the picture quality on ESPN+ is really out of focus. Also the person responsible for updating the graphics score, is on a 15 second delay.
If you can, stream the game from your phone. I was having the same problem streaming from my computer. It was always fuzzy and would sometimes cut out and I'd have to go back and stream again. Then I stumbled on streaming from my phone. Just sign in to + and follow the same procedure. Sharp pic. No cut out. But I agree about the graphics. And I don't think the announcers are in the arena. Doing it remotely, maybe.

Reactions: Herd-in-ATL
Then we also wouldn’t have a losing record. 20-20 is the goal
If we're going to dream...dream big! But if I feel compelled to wager , I'd say JMU ends our season on Saturday and will cover as about a 9 point favorite, just shooting from the hip though!

If we're going to dream...dream big! But if I feel compelled to wager , I'd say JMU ends our season on Saturday and will cover as about a 9 point favorite, just shooting from the hip though!
We've played twice... JMU beat us by 15, and by 26 in a game where we weren't competitive... The fact that the spread is only 9 is pretty surprising.

We've played twice... JMU beat us by 15, and by 26 in a game where we weren't competitive... The fact that the spread is only 9 is pretty surprising.
I haven't actually seen the spread...just me guessing, it might be higher as you suggested! Couldn't play MU with somebody else's money!

Some Facts about JMU roundball, mostly from the school's Athletic Dept. site. With their two easy wins versus the HERD this season, the series is now 6-2, in the Dukes' favor. MU only managed 58 points in each loss to JMU. JMU had a 14-game winning streak earlier this season and is currently on a 10-game winning streak! JMU has the best (longest) two winning streaks of any D1 program in 23-24! Their 28 wins, IIRC, are the most they have in a season as a D1 program. The Dukes HC previously was at GA Southern where he turned that program around in a few seasons. But as we all know, Danny D. has "decades" of High School Coaching experience!!

Sounds as if everything is set and in place for a HERD upset down in Pensacola!! GO HERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: putnam green
Some Facts about JMU roundball, mostly from the school's Athletic Dept. site. With their two easy wins versus the HERD this season, the series is now 6-2, in the Dukes' favor. MU only managed 58 points in each loss to JMU. JMU had a 14-game winning streak earlier this season and is currently on a 10-game winning streak! JMU has the best (longest) two winning streaks of any D1 program in 23-24! Their 28 wins, IIRC, are the most they have in a season as a D1 program. The Dukes HC previously was at GA Southern where he turned that program around in a few seasons. But as we all know, Danny D. has "decades" of High School Coaching experience!!

Sounds as if everything is set and in place for a HERD upset down in Pensacola!! GO HERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some WVU fans will be watching with interest as JMU's coach Byington is rumored to be the next HC in Morgantown.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT