ADVERTISEMENT

Repetitive cancer sucks thread

WV-FAN

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 12, 2007
I have a friend that's four or five years older than me. Around 30 years ago when he was in college he got hit in the stomach with something and developed excruciating pain and went to the hospital and they found that he was eat up with cancer. They gave him less than a year to live. He beat cancer, or so he thought. Here we are over 30 years later and it is kicked back in. The following is the message I just received from him. I'm in tears as I type this thread, and copy and paste his message. F cancer. F it excruciatingly hard.

Pains absolutely miserable. They have me on so many pain meds everything from waist down is currently a viscous liquid oozing out into a liquid/air universe. Everything belly button up is a gel body shaped by my skin. My lower jaw feels perfectly independent of my body in a computer model you could grab ahold of it pull it out a study it in its entirety. the cancer spot in my tongue is about the width of the inner cap size of a chap stick container standing up and down through my tongue, it’s completely rigid and Nonmovable and pulsing with a pain level completely not measurable by anything I know of in this world including nuclear. The cancer in my cheek Is a small piece of lava like explosion from the core still controllable by meds. The next round of pain meds are coming at 8:20. It’s will be enough to kill the pain or at least be enough to knock me out for the majority of the night. 1 o’clock dose will do the same thing. I’ll wake up about 8 to start the battle again tomorrow. But, I’m gaining on this mother****er I got this

I have a friend that's four or five years older than me. Around 30 years ago when he was in college he got hit in the stomach with something and developed excruciating pain and went to the hospital and they found that he was eat up with cancer. They gave him less than a year to live. He beat cancer, or so he thought. Here we are over 30 years later and it is kicked back in. The following is the message I just received from him. I'm in tears as I type this thread, and copy and paste his message. F cancer. F it excruciatingly hard.

Pains absolutely miserable. They have me on so many pain meds everything from waist down is currently a viscous liquid oozing out into a liquid/air universe. Everything belly button up is a gel body shaped by my skin. My lower jaw feels perfectly independent of my body in a computer model you could grab ahold of it pull it out a study it in its entirety. the cancer spot in my tongue is about the width of the inner cap size of a chap stick container standing up and down through my tongue, it’s completely rigid and Nonmovable and pulsing with a pain level completely not measurable by anything I know of in this world including nuclear. The cancer in my cheek Is a small piece of lava like explosion from the core still controllable by meds. The next round of pain meds are coming at 8:20. It’s will be enough to kill the pain or at least be enough to knock me out for the majority of the night. 1 o’clock dose will do the same thing. I’ll wake up about 8 to start the battle again tomorrow. But, I’m gaining on this mother****er I got this
Sorry to hear about your friend. It sounds like he’s a fighter. I’m pulling for him. F cancer.

I am very sorry to hear this, I hope the doctors are able to get his cancer under control.

Reactions: 30CAT
I'm a cancer surviver. Very scary thing. Prayers sent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT