ADVERTISEMENT

This hot tub

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Always knew the cold water was bad on a typical white guys weiner, but this hot tub is worse. I've jumped into the cold waters in the gulf of Mexico when I was going there to drink in the late 80s, and that made the weiner short, but nothing like this hot tub. I'm drinking those Friday night usuals and have to urinate every 10 minutes and this is now becoming a difficult task. Almost peed down my leg trying to find that thing hiding amongst the hair. Thinking this hot tub might feel good for my aching body, but if I can't find my weiner, that's a bigger issue.

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

The hot tub should increase blood flow. That should make the crank bigger and should make the bag relaxed and hang down more.. Should increase the circulaton which causes expansion.

Always knew the cold water was bad on a typical white guys weiner, but this hot tub is worse. I've jumped into the cold waters in the gulf of Mexico when I was going there to drink in the late 80s, and that made the weiner short, but nothing like this hot tub. I'm drinking those Friday night usuals and have to urinate every 10 minutes and this is now becoming a difficult task. Almost peed down my leg trying to find that thing hiding amongst the hair. Thinking this hot tub might feel good for my aching body, but if I can't find my weiner, that's a bigger issue.
Cant See Ken Jeong GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

You gonna need to sit on the toilet instead

Reactions: i am herdman
Use a cock ring. Greed's bull uses them and Greed just raves over them.

I took a warm bath and now I look like a 95 year old goat walking around. I think my bag buffed the linoleum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT