ADVERTISEMENT

I might need intervention

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
If I had the time and funds, I believe it would be interesting to have a psychiatrist analyze me. See what makes me the way I am.

I just finished a large project and should be relaxing a bit, but I’m restless and feel I should be doing something. I always need to be building, improving my environment, making my existence better. Can’t seem to stop.

Late last night, I got out my lettering machine and started making neat little labels to replace the handwritten ones that are on my electrical breaker box. Who does that??

Reactions: 30CAT
I did labels for my electrical box a few months back. Problem I had was having to turn everything on in the house, turn off one at a time, and figure out what each one went to. 3 story house, so got in a good workout. Or at least my wife did, since I was operating the breaker box.

MichiganHerd said:
If the cheating isn't corrected and the rightfully elected man isn't allowed to continue working.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

extragreen said:

We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.

I made a map (with pics) of everything electrical in my Dad's house, with the breaker number for each. A lot of work. But anytime he needed something shut off, he had the book and maps to know what was tied to each breaker. His house had 4 stories, counting the finished basement and finished attic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT