ADVERTISEMENT

I Promise School

Kind of genius on Lebron’s part..pick the dumb ones so he doesn’t have to pay for college. https://www.mystateline.com/news/le...-scrutiny-after-zero-students-pass-math-test/
It seems like you went to that school.

The word you're looking for is "ingenious," both on definition and the fact that "genius" is a noun while "ingenius" is an adjective.

Now, go back to trying to find something to pick on LeBron about. For decades, your kind has faulted black males for being criminals, violent, deadbeat parents, cheating spouses, unsuccessful . . . and what we have here is a black male who has no arrest record, isn't violent, has had a long marriage to his high school sweetheart, is very active in the lives of his children, and has donated substantial time and money trying to help society, yet your kind still tries to find any reason to tear him down.

Your white hood is showing.

I don't particularly like Lebron (flopper) but the most controversial thing about him was the blow-up over China. And I thought that was overblown. Oh, and that Space-Jam remake.

It seems like you went to that school.

The word you're looking for is "ingenious," both on definition and the fact that "genius" is a noun while "ingenius" is an adjective.

Now, go back to trying to find something to pick on LeBron about. For decades, your kind has faulted black males for being criminals, violent, deadbeat parents, cheating spouses, unsuccessful . . . and what we have here is a black male who has no arrest record, isn't violent, has had a long marriage to his high school sweetheart, is very active in the lives of his children, and has donated substantial time and money trying to help society, yet your kind still tries to find any reason to tear him down.

Your white hood is showing.
Oh shit! I think I left my hood in the Appalachian Mountains of NY! Could I borrow yours? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Damn, smallest town on that list.
Numbers are hard, huh? There are no country songs about Elmira, but there have been plenty of major rap artists who mention Elmira in their songs.

Numbers are hard, huh? There are no country songs about Elmira, but there have been plenty of major rap artists who mention Elmira in their songs.
Just quickly glanced at it. Second smallest so congrats are in order.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT