ADVERTISEMENT

I Remember a While Back…

big_country90

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 9, 2007
Early in my career, I noticed a well-dressed man at a meeting in North Carolina that always seemed to be around our CEO. I mentioned it to one of my teammates, and he explained to me that the gentleman I saw was our CEO’s personal security guard. If our CEO was speaking at an event, he was there. If our CEO was traveling to another state, he got to ride in the private jet with him. If our CEO went on vacation to any destination in the world, his security guard went with him. If our CEO went to any of his multiple residences, the security guard was there with him. The security guard was basically a shadow of our CEO no matter where he went. He never had to do any real work, but he got to enjoy all the perks of shadowing behind our CEO to make sure he was safe all the time. That security guard lived what many people would perceive as a pretty lavish lifestyle, even though it was really our CEO’s lifestyle. I’ve never forgotten that. Makes me wonder if I got into the right industry.

Anyway… Carry on.

Never has to do any real work? Say that after some nut jumps up on a stage with a knife or attacks the CEO in a restaurant with a gun. I wouldn’t want the job no matter the perks.

Never has to do any real work? Say that after some nut jumps up on a stage with a knife or attacks the CEO in a restaurant with a gun. I wouldn’t want the job no matter the perks.
Not even the perk of being able to get your picture taken with A-List celebrities?... including getting to jump to the front of the line of kids waiting to get your picture taken with Taylor Swift?

C'mon man.

• Haha
Reactions: murox
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT