ADVERTISEMENT

I used to say on this forum they would end up locking me up like the dad in Red Dawn.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Hell, I was mostly joking. But, might be true. Mask mandates and all this bullshit against the way you vote and question elections. Probably global warming sanctions and if you question that they will hammer you.

We are lead by a bunch of empty suits(look at your Senators and Leaders) lead by an adminstrative state lead by quasi monarchs.

If they would do what they are doing to a former President and political opponent. What would they do to us? Just for questioning things they might.

Not a joke anymore:

42d3f-red_dawn_avenge_me.jpg

Reactions: GeauxHerd
If they would do what they are doing to a former President and political opponent.______oath breaker
4 criminal indictments (so far).
Illegally incited an insurrection against the Constitution.
Illegally attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair election.
Took and illegally kept highly classified documents and then attempted to cover it up.

Took and illegally kept highly classified documents and then attempted to cover it up.
psssst . . . he hasn't been indicted for inciting an insurrection. an erection, maybe, as he appears to have yore loins on fire.

he hasn't been indicted for inciting an insurrection.
Not yet. But conspiracy to violate civil rights, a conspiracy to defraud the government, the corrupt obstruction of an official proceeding, conspiracy to carry out such obstruction, felony racketeering, all look great on his resume.

Not yet. But conspiracy to violate civil rights, a conspiracy to defraud the government, the corrupt obstruction of an official proceeding, conspiracy to carry out such obstruction, felony racketeering, all look great on his resume.
so yore lying once again. do you ever stop lying, liar?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
so yore lying once again. do you ever stop lying, liar?
I cannot believe you people still believe Trump but am glad because it assures us of total control of both houses and the presidency so we can finally get things done the way they should have been done long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
I cannot believe you people still believe Trump but am glad because it assures us of total control of both houses and the presidency so we can finally get things done the way they should have been done long ago.
You are crazy

😂😂😆 I know you're trolling but these kinds of replies are comedy gold

Reactions: raleighherdfan
^^celebrates the weaponization of government, silly lawfare, and shredding of the constitution^^

^^also a draft dodger^^

Reactions: mlblack16.
^^celebrates the weaponization of government, silly lawfare, and shredding of the constitution^^

^^also a draft dodger^^
^^^lying idiot still believes election was stolen and orange jesus is preaching truth.

^^^lying idiot still believes election was stolen and orange jesus is preaching truth.

^^supports shredding constitution to instal corruption^^

^^supports shredding constitution to instal corruption^^
^^^lying idiot defending oath breakers that incited and/or participated in an illegal insurrection against the Constitution and attempted to illegally overturn the results of a free and fair election.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT