ADVERTISEMENT

I want you to think about these things.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Let's follow some timelines. I am probably missing something but, this is some of the big things. This is how we are being played.

The 2016 election is going to happen. It is bascially Hillary's to lose. She was the annoited one.

Out of nowhere comes Donald Trump. People laughed. Joked. No way he can win, including Republicans. He beat them one by one. But, yet Hillary is still the annoited one. They started to pay attention and started to try to destroy him. Like him or not, they did try to destroy him.

Up until election night, Hillary was still going to win. The celebration was set. Bam, Trump wins and pulls the upset. The really started to try to destroy him. Fake investigations, continouse media ramblings about him and his family. Continuous.

We have a fake Russia, Russia, Russia investigation.

Then, here comes this Ukraine deal. Congress wanted to send monthly blindly. Trump questions it. Gets impeached over it. Trying to destroy him. Rember this.

They still try ton continue to destroy him, by an meaure. Block his ideas. Call him racist, block legislation he supported. The list goes on.

Now we are up to election time again. Trump was going to win, going away. Here comes this virus out of China. Just happens to be near the time of the election. States shut down, mask mandates, business closed. CDC doing bizarre stuff. Nothing like we had ever seen in this country. They even worked with big tech and media to maniulate an election.

Then, we get new rules for the election. All in the name of Covid safety. Mail in ballots, extended voting, you name most anything went. We also get an older Democrat, Biden, who if anyone wanted to pay attention and be honest was in cognitive decline then. Then this dude gets more votes than anyone, including Obama, 81 million or more.

He gets in there. Ukraine gets invaded, the same Ukraine that lead to an impeachment of Trump. They start going after Trump legally and for all kinds of stuff. Strange huggh?

They continue to go after Trump, FBI raids, cour cases. Media continues to go after Trump. Here we are again.

Now he gets shot at during a rally. At best we have an incompetent plan for the event. At the worst well, do we want to think about that? There is stuff coming out that is going to make you scratch your head. I will start sharing them later.

Put it all together and look what is happening. America better wake up.

• Haha
Reactions: riflearm2 and rvntx
Nothing could be worse than Harris being our president. She is the worst VP ever. She is an embarrassment to Biden and the country. She has lied since day one about bidens health. Wake up democrats gee whiz. Countries like north Korea are praying Harris gets elected. Take Biden at his worse over harris.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT