ADVERTISEMENT

I wonder how the

HFF-SLTX

Gold Buffalo
Jan 21, 2006
Playoff Committee thinks of us now. If Boise would have lost their Championship game, I feel like NIU or Memphis would have received the access bowl.

They can TAKE NOTE of that performance. I now hope BOISE gets destroyed.

I am pretty sure they don't care. We could have went undefeated and still played in this same game tonight

Felt one of the parting comments tonight by the announcers of the game was very insightful. "P5 teams should beware when they schedule these teams". True they were speaking of both Marshall and NIU. But in all fairness, NIU is a good football team that is well coached and heading in the right direction. The committee and many P5 teams do not want to play the likes of Marshall and NIU for exactly the reason many of us did not want to play another MAC school in a bowl....nothing to gain and everything to lose! At least that is the preception. Very proud of our team, great win HERD! Good luck to our seniors...wishing you all the best life has to offer and thank you!

We were possibly there sans one play calling decision - going for the tie vs the 2 and putting everything on the line.

Miss the two we still end up in Boca , make the two win in regulation vs going to OT and trying to stop a team we had not stopped all day...coulda , shoulda , woulda.

In the end , CUSA title , bowl win , 13 - 1 season and blowing up the MAC again...pretty damned good season

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT