ADVERTISEMENT

I wont be extending any invites

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
to greed this summer. I was told by the next door neighbor (a regular white guy) that all the people here on the hillside above York College don't allow chickens on the property (local ordinance) nor do they allow lying oath breakers.

to greed this summer. I was told by the next door neighbor (a regular white guy) that all the people here on the hillside above York College don't allow chickens on the property (local ordinance) nor do they allow lying oath breakers.
What’s their policy on Neanderthal dna percentages?

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.
Lying magat Snotlicker refuses to take the bet he offered.

I thought you moved to Adams county.

Well that sucks for Greed. No more burning barrel fires while you two talk about wood.

I feel there was still so much you could have taught him.

As the saying goes, you can lead a three-legged chicken 🐔 to the water, but you can't make it drink.

Reactions: 30CAT
Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.
Lying magat Snotlicker refuses to take the bet he offered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT