ADVERTISEMENT

I won't be issuing a pardon

Unlike greed did with jackass wv-fan, once this election is called, greed is gone.
This is the bet Snotlicker offered about 2-3 years ago, but the big mouthed lying Godless trumpchum sucking coward wouldn't take the bet then. Evidently the big mouthed lying Godless trumpchum sucking coward STILL won't take the bet HE offered.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.

I cannot bet you a perma-ban currently

Whaddaya say?....coward. You said you wanted first dibs, I'm offering it to you.

I already signed (as requested) the bet.

You're not getting out of it now. We have witnesses and we have a thread that shows I signed and agreed to wager.

"Trump in 2024 will be a landslide"

This ^^^ is the bet you have to sign, you big mouthed lying Godless trumpchum sucking coward

"Trump in 2024 will be a landslide"

This ^^^ is the bet you have to sign, you big mouthed lying Godless trumpchum sucking coward
☝️ ☝️
giphy.webp

Greed should have taken Michigan up on doing some projects together and gone fishing with me. He has taken advantage of our patience and good hearts. Too late now. No pardons.

We went to bat for him and we get treated like Donald J Trump did. Try to do something good and this is what we get.

Greed should have taken Michigan up on doing some projects together and gone fishing with me.
I tried floating the fishing idea by him last night. I tried getting the board doctor to buy a property that had multiple cabins on it so you, Michigan, and E.T. could all move into your own places on the same property.

I am trying to create harmony on this board, but I feel like it is a one-man battle.

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT