ADVERTISEMENT

ID’s are racist

This might be their most transparently deceptive scheme. I mean, it's just so obvious that they are saying we want to cheat in elections.

Reactions: 30CAT
Greed is posting. Mods do your job and kick this loser off the forum. Grow some balls, even if you have to pretend to have some for a few seconds.

There's a reason why herdman is the moderator of the peoples, while you low life, hind tit sucking nerds turn a blind eye to what's happening in the world. Hope you lard assess end up in a hog pit with some hungry MFing hawgs. Eat on you cawk suckers all evening.

Greed is posting. Mods do your job and kick this loser off the forum. Grow some balls, even if you have to pretend to have some for a few seconds.

There's a reason why herdman is the moderator of the peoples, while you low life, hind tit sucking nerds turn a blind eye to what's happening in the world. Hope you lard assess end up in a hog pit with some hungry MFing hawgs. Eat on you cawk suckers all evening.
^^^^COWARD is triggered, in addition to be a stupid liar. And won't take the bet he offered. Disgusting trumptard.

Let me dumb this down, once again, for you deplorables.

The right to vote is guaranteed by the Constitution. The right to attend a private event is not guaranteed by the Constitution.

The former requires no barriers (in other words, no versions of a poll tax) to be able to exercise that right. How is forcing a photo ID a poll tax? I'll go through this again:

1) Photo IDs, in most cases, require a fee
2) Even free government photo IDs require a cost to the recipient in terms of going to get a photo taken, submitting documents, etc. Those people in very rural and poor, urban areas do not have the means to get those things accomplished without having to spend money. When I lived in D.C., I explained this very thing: my office was in a very bad area. There were no stores around that would allow a person to reasonably get a photo taken, submit/scan/send documents, go the post office, etc. without investing time and money. Those people tend to be more poor. Voting should not be contingent on the ability of the person to spend money and time to get that right.

The right to vote is guaranteed by the Constitution. The right to attend a private event is not guaranteed by the Constitution.

The former requires no barriers (in other words, no versions of a poll tax) to be able to exercise that right. How is forcing a photo ID a poll tax? I'll go through this again:

2) Even free government photo IDs require a cost to the recipient in terms of going to get a photo taken, submitting documents, etc. Those people in very rural and poor, urban areas do not have the means to get those things accomplished without having to spend money. When I lived in D.C., I explained this very thing: my office was in a very bad area. There were no stores around that would allow a person to reasonably get a photo taken, submit/scan/send documents, go the post office, etc. without investing time and money. Those people tend to be more poor. Voting should not be contingent on the ability of the person to spend money and time to get that right.
How the fvck do they get to a polling place if they can’t make it to get an id….in a fvcking city? Go up some holler in WV or Kentucky and the poor their have ID’s.

Reactions: 30CAT
Harris can only be rifle as a deployable.
No, the deploying situation was about Walz, not Harris. Harris wasn't in the military, so she wasn't deployable.

Go up some holler in WV or Kentucky and the poor their have ID’s.

It's not just the poor. It's also the stupid. How do stupid people who don't know the difference between "there" and "their" yet still be able to get an ID? Let's ask you, since you fit that comment well.

How the fvck do they get to a polling place if they can’t make it to get an id….in a fvcking city? Go up some holler in WV or Kentucky and the poor their have ID’s.

And that's the point, moron. Somebody in Shithole, west virginia or in the ghetto with no money would have to find transportation, have a computer and internet to find the necessary information on what they need to obtain, etc. Those areas don't have much transportation, which is a barrier in more than one way. It becomes a poll tax. Why do you think your kind historically made it so hard for certain demographics to vote and/or made it so that they couldn't vote? You think it's a coincidence that they continue to make it more challenging for them to be able to vote than their kind?

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard

What a crock of bullshit. There are numerous Constitutional rights that are subject to reasonable restrictions and requirements under the law that have been upheld by the Courts many, many times - including the right to possess firearms, searches of personal property, and voting. You aren't even trying anymore, or that crash really did fvck you up.

Reactions: Jartard and KyMUfan

So is owning a gun but we all know your thoughts on that.

Wrong answer. They're scared of what the guns can do to them. oath breaker.

Guns can't do a damn thing to anyone, dumbass. A gun is an inanimate object and no more dangerous than a grain of sand.

Then let them in the Republican convention.

They are inanimate objects. They don't have a mind of their own. One can't "let" them do anything because they can't.

Where ever a gun is lying, it's doing all it can do.

Guns can't do a damn thing to anyone, dumbass. A gun is an inanimate object and no more dangerous than a grain of sand.
Same thing with nuclear weapons, right? We should just allow everybody in the country to have them.

So is owning a gun but we all know your thoughts on that.
I own guns. I'm missing your point.

What a crock of bullshit. There are numerous Constitutional rights that are subject to reasonable restrictions and requirements under the law that have been upheld by the Courts many, many times - including the right to possess firearms, searches of personal property, and voting. You aren't even trying anymore, or that crash really did fvck you up.
Is that the same court that has recently switched its mind and changed previous decisions? The same court that has been infiltrated by politics, and worse, money/perks? The same court that has historically ruled away from the intent of the writer of the 2nd Amendment?

Why put restrictions on voting when a vote is harmless, just like a gun?

Actually at the time of our independence there were more restrictions on voting than gun ownership. But you knew that, right???

Same thing with nuclear weapons, right? We should just allow everybody in the country to have them.

I own guns. I'm missing your point.

Is that the same court that has recently switched its mind and changed previous decisions? The same court that has been infiltrated by politics, and worse, money/perks? The same court that has historically ruled away from the intent of the writer of the 2nd Amendment?
No, dumbass. It's multiple courts over multiple state and federal jurisdictions going all the way back to when the Constitution was adopted, which is why I said "Courts" - as in plural.

No, dumbass. It's multiple courts over multiple state and federal jurisdictions going all the way back to when the Constitution was adopted, which is why I said "Courts" - as in plural.
And multiple courts that have decided opposite, too, hence the need for appeals and the SCOTUS, moron.

Actually at the time of our independence there were more restrictions on voting than gun ownership. But you knew that, right???
The More You Know Nbc GIF by For(bes) The Culture

The right to vote is guaranteed to US citizens by the Constitution. There is nothing wrong with verifying that a person is a US citizen and allowed to vote in a federal election.

Reactions: Mr sistersville
They are inanimate objects. They don't have a mind of their own. One can't "let" them do anything because they can't.

Where ever a gun is lying, it's doing all it can do.
Then let it lie in someone's holster that's attending the convention. Idiot.

Right on cue... Your stupid little GIF when you don't have anything intelligent to post...
06 sees himself as the court jester of Pullman. But at least he quit trying to hijack threads with random questions.

Reactions: KyMUfan
No, the deploying situation was about Walz, not Harris. Harris wasn't in the military, so she wasn't deployable.

It's not just the poor. It's also the stupid. How do stupid people who don't know the difference between "there" and "their" yet still be able to get an ID? Let's ask you, since you fit that comment well.

And that's the point, moron. Somebody in Shithole, west virginia or in the ghetto with no money would have to find transportation, have a computer and internet to find the necessary information on what they need to obtain, etc. Those areas don't have much transportation, which is a barrier in more than one way. It becomes a poll tax. Why do you think your kind historically made it so hard for certain demographics to vote and/or made it so that they couldn't vote? You think it's a coincidence that they continue to make it more challenging for them to be able to vote than their kind?
Somebody is calling black people dumb

No, not the same thing with nuclear weapons, dumbass.

Don't take over being the biggest dumbass on the board.

Nuclear bombs are extremely dangerous by themselves. A gun isn't. You dumbass.

Why do you bleaters/leftists have to go to the extreme, in trying to attack our Constitution?

Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT