ADVERTISEMENT

IED’s Intercepted at Arizona Border

This isn’t intellectual dishonesty. It’s simply dishonesty.

What Big Dummy purposely fails to mention is that the explosives were found in Mexico during a cartel gang fight. The explosives weren’t found in the U.S. They weren’t found on Muhammad from Syria trying to get into the country. They were found with a Mexican cartel by the Mexican military responding to a cartel gang fight.

What Big Dummy purposely fails to mention is that the explosives were found in Mexico during a cartel gang fight. The explosives weren’t found in the U.S. They weren’t found on Muhammad from Syria trying to get into the country. They were found with a Mexican cartel by the Mexican military responding to a cartel gang fight.

Mexicans fighting for territory over our border would certainly never lead to the loss of innocent lives, would it? But go ahead and keep burying your head in the sand.

The reason this is even a thing is because of the policies you support and the people you vote for.

Reactions: KyMUfan and Jartard
It's a second amendment infringement and a slippery slope when you confiscate IEDs from entering the U.S.

77,000 or so Americans are dying from Fetanyl, much of it coming across our soouthern border. The Chinese are helping the cartels with ingrendients and how to make it.

It is part of the Chinese proxy war on the USA and physchological warfare upon our people.

I will juse leave that and that before I say more than is necessary.

Our leaders, on both sides in DC, need to wake the F up. We are losing more than we lost in the Vietnam war every year to this crap and is a method of war being used on us. Things can be done but, they seem to do nothing. The border is part of that problem

Reactions: 30CAT and KyMUfan
Mexicans fighting for territory over our border would certainly never lead to the loss of innocent lives, would it? But go ahead and keep burying your head in the sand.

The reason this is even a thing is because of the policies you support and the people you vote for.
So your claim wasn't really that IEDs were being smuggled into the country while also hiding that it wasn't what most people would assume, since Cons have frequently claimed Middle Eastern terrorists were crossing.

Your claim was actually that there were people fighting each other in a different country but close to our border?

Yeah, you should probably just 'fess up at this point.

So your claim wasn't really that IEDs were being smuggled into the country while also hiding that it wasn't what most people would assume, since Cons have frequently claimed Middle Eastern terrorists were crossing.

Your claim was actually that there were people fighting each other in a different country but close to our border?

No...as anybody can tell if you click the links I provided, parts of our open border wall are being fought for by cartels in order to control illegal access in and out of our country. I simply posted the links, assuming most people would click on them. But IED’S being found at our border and being used to kill people was absolutely the point of the post. If you think those IED’s won’t eventually make it over here, you’re crazy. We need a secure border, period. We need to finish the wall, period.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Libs in denial there is a border problem. It is plain to see. Why do libs and spineless republicans not want it fixed? What is their logic. They can't even explain why having this crap storm is remotely logical.

Libs in denial there is a border problem. It is plain to see. Why do libs and spineless republicans not want it fixed? What is their logic. They can't even explain why having this crap storm is remotely logical.
difficult to deny facts . . .

329256-blank-754.png

difficult to deny facts . . .

329256-blank-754.png
Jobs created by month under Biden:
472248217217281105236165262150(P)199(P)

# of felony indictment: 0

evidence of joe biden crimes: 0

He phrases it like bombs can only come from somewhere else. Like cocaine....although I guess we could grow coca here.

That’s why I said “those IED’s.”

I can’t, for the life of me, fathom why people like you, greed, and other leftists continually downplay this situation. I know it hurts your side of the aisle greatly for us to talk about all of your policy failures, but we can’t ignore them.

• Love
Reactions: 30CAT
I can’t, for the life of me, fathom why people like you, greed, and other leftists continually downplay this situation.
Obviously it's so I can make fun of how your phrasing. Border be damned, let's rip on the Young Earth guy!

You ever make a pipe bomb? And stick one in an old washing machine? That's fine entertainment.

Obviously it's so I can make fun of how your phrasing. Border be damned, let's rip on the Young Earth guy!

You ever make a pipe bomb? And stick one in an old washing machine? That's fine entertainment.
It is no joke what is going on at the border. The morons in charge know it but they are beholden to a base or voters..

At the current pace we are going to get hit and the southern border is a likely avenue to it. They are playing with fire just so they can say they are undoing what the last guy did. Or make it appear that way

Wonder while all those fighting age Muslims and Arabs and Chinese are coming in.

Oh and we know about the proxy China is playing with the cartels..

Like BC , I don't know why so many downplay it. At this point is becoming a matter of not if but when.

^^^Doesn't care that Pedo-Joe isn't securing our borders like he swore to do, which is killing thousands of American, men, women and children.

I can’t, for the life of me, fathom why people like you, greed, and other leftists continually downplay this situation. I know it hurts your side of the aisle greatly for us to talk about all of your policy failures, but we can’t ignore them.
You better believe that if it were Trump, they'd be on it like rifle's girlfriend on a baked ham.

Reactions: big_country90

_________________lying trumptard

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT