ADVERTISEMENT

If Abortion is your #1 issue

you need your damn head examined. There are 100 things more important in the world, easily.
I agree. The problem that you're too stupid to recognize is you Thicket of Idiots talk about abortion pretty much all the time. So for once you're right, you idiots need your head examined.

you need your damn head examined. There are 100 things more important in the world, easily.
Yeah, clearly people using bathrooms different from the sex they were born, allowing both of the college athletes who played a sport against a sex opposite what they were born, and hanging the Ten Commandments in every public school room are far more important issues.

Yeah, clearly people using bathrooms different from the sex they were born, allowing both of the college athletes who played a sport against a sex opposite what they were born, and hanging the Ten Commandments in every public school room are far more important issues.

Well, considering little girls and women have already been assaulted by men, thanks to these Democrat policies, they are certainly more important than mothers killing their children, no?

Reactions: SBAP74
I agree. The problem that you're too stupid to recognize is you Thicket of Idiots talk about abortion pretty much all the time. So for once you're right, you idiots need your head examined.
No we don't. Every damn 30 seconds there is a tv ad here about taking abortion rights. They even lie and say there is an abortion ban which is not true. Democrat ads about abortion all the time. If I watch a one hour podcast the Dems run an ad about that shit 8 times at least. Maybe 10.

Reactions: 30CAT
Why do you guys support that crap?

I even called it when the gay marriage thing came out years ago. old herdman called it. I said wait until they do all this other crap. years ago I called it. Even the pedo thing.

It’s a slippery slope for sure. You know it’s gotten bad when self proclaimed “Christians” support a party that murders babies, can’t define a woman, and is ok with pedophilia. How long before they fight for the rights for people to marry their pets?

These people are the enemy within.

It’s a slippery slope for sure. You know it’s gotten bad when self proclaimed “Christians” support a party that murders babies, can’t define a woman, and is ok with pedophilia. How long before they fight for the rights for people to marry their pets?

These people are the enemy within.
They will do anything. They will get to the point of locking political opponents up. I am telling you. They want to fundamentally change this country.

Reactions: SBAP74
they are certainly more important than mothers killing their children, no?
You irresponsible cowards won't do anything for those babies other than punish their mothers.

Quotes from a conservatives on this board:

"I would suggest the seldom-used late, late, late, late-term abortion as a preferable alternative to being raised by a single gay man with severe mental illness."

"I'm 100% pro-abortion for the type of people who get abortions, but they should be shamed and punished."

"On one hand, I’m grateful that the vile, disgusting people who get abortions don’t force their parasitic offspring on society, forcing taxpayers to support them for life, and preventing the future crime they would certainly commit."

"As someone who supports abortion because abortions prevent millions of future criminals and societal parasites from being born"

"I don't understand how any Christian could be opposed to abortion."

"I support legalizing drugs, gay marriage and abortion."

"Planned Parenthood is a great organization that provides a service that our society NEEDS. Without free contraceptives and abortions, we would be Idiocracy in 20 years.

What I don't get is how you can be pro-death penalty and anti-abortion. Abortion is basically the death penalty for future criminals."

"Anyone have the economic impact of stopping abortions? No way we can afford it. Might as well forget about it. It's for trashy people to get rid of kids they didn't want. If they didn't do this, it would just mean more welfare."

"I support abortion because I support freedom and the individual over everything. If I don't have control over my own body, then what rights do I have?"

"Since there is no absolute on whether or not this thing is a life, convenience rules the day. I'd say at least 71% of people have no real attachment to a baby until they name it anyway. Before then, it's fair game. Abortion, here to stay."

No we don't. Every damn 30 seconds there is a tv ad here about taking abortion rights. They even lie and say there is an abortion ban which is not true. Democrat ads about abortion all the time. If I watch a one hour podcast the Dems run an ad about that shit 8 times at least. Maybe 10.
You are CONTINUING talking about abortion. Dimwit.

You irresponsible cowards won't do anything for those babies other than punish their mothers.
So let me get this straight…you think that not allowing a grown woman to murder a baby is punishing the mother? How fkn sick are you?

How dare conservatives take the right to murder an innocent baby away from a woman!! Oh the outrage!

So let me get this straight…you think that not allowing a grown woman to murder a baby is punishing the mother? How fkn sick are you?

How dare conservatives take the right to murder an innocent baby away from a woman!! Oh the outrage!

Abortion is one of the sacraments of the modern-day Marxist religion. The fact that it's been rebranded to "reproductive rights" this election cycle is interesting.

this, exactly. was watching the Redskin (yes, Redskins, not commanders) game yesterday, and I shit you not, there were 3 ads attacking certain politicians back to back to back regarding their pro-life stance.

hell of it is, what are they going to do about it? not one damn thing. the supreme court has spoken, the issue is settled.

Abortion is one of the sacraments of the modern-day Marxist religion. The fact that it's been rebranded to "reproductive rights" this election cycle is interesting sickening.
FIFY.

"reproductive rights" and the other one that's even worse when describing abortions "women's healthcare". why the move from "abortion"?

Abortion is one of the sacraments of the modern-day Marxist religion. The fact that it's been rebranded to "reproductive rights" this election cycle is interesting.
It’s truly fascinating to watch these mindless people slurp up this garbage too.

Still waiting in one of them to explain how not being allowed to kill a baby is an infringement on reproductive rights.

Reproduction is new birth. With Abortion, no matter how you twist it…a human dies.

Repetitive Word vomit from a low IQ hypocrite who has no real point to make and is too stupid to acknowledge his party is the real enemy of America.

463606934_8451508691553010_157700227166036818_n.jpg

So you've moved past the race card and are now playing the Nazi card??? How enlightening...
So you've moved past the party of "law and order" and are supporting, defending, and voting for a convicted criminal felon. How enlightening...

this, exactly. was watching the Redskin (yes, Redskins, not commanders) game yesterday, and I shit you not, there were 3 ads attacking certain politicians back to back to back regarding their pro-life stance.
Good for you. Also, the Yankees beat the Indians.
hell of it is, what are they going to do about it? not one damn thing. the supreme court has spoken, the issue is settled.
This is incorrect. Congress may still pass laws about abortion. Hence why some of your team proposes a mation-wode ban.

Not being a Nazi is a pretty big issue for me. Too bad it isn’t for you, herdman.

We were holding out, hoping you didn't turn into another fringe leftist but here we are.

Also, would like to point out that you made yourself look like an idiot at least twice from parroting liberal media lies and each time you abandoned your thread.

Reactions: 30CAT and KyMUfan
This is incorrect. Congress may still pass laws about abortion. Hence why some of your team proposes a mation-wode ban.

I believe this is incorrect. Didn't the Supreme Court override Roe v. Wade on Constitutional grounds based on the 10th Amendment? This in effect made abortion a state by state matter and not a federal matter.

Reactions: SBAP74 and 30CAT
Good for you. Also, the Yankees beat the Indians.

there are a couple different avenues congress can take in order to make abortion easier, but, as kymufan indicates, the dobbs decision was based on the 10th amendment and congress would likely find itself in the same situation if they would make the attempt. that, or they could basically bribe states with "healthcare" funding that stipulates a state must make abortion legal in order to receive the funding, and then it's left up to the state to make the decision to allow abortions in order to obtain the funding or turn it down.

Reactions: KyMUfan
I believe this is incorrect. Didn't the Supreme Court override Roe v. Wade on Constitutional grounds based on the 10th Amendment? This in effect made abortion a state by state matter and not a federal matter.
No. In the end, it's a case about substantive due process and the 5th and 14th.

That's why there's the whole bullshit reasoning about unmentioned rights must be "deeply rooted in this Nation's history and tradition" and "implicit in the concept of ordered liberty." And that's why Thomas decided that he hated his own black ass for marrying a white woman and tried to nullify their marriage in his concurring opinion, it's a 14th Amendment case.

No. In the end, it's a case about substantive due process and the 5th and 14th. That's why there's the whole bullshit reasoning about unmentioned rights must be "deeply rooted in this Nation's history and tradition" and "implicit in the concept of ordered liberty." And that's why Thomas decided that he hated his own black ass for marrying a white woman and tried to nullify their marriage in his concurring opinion, it's a 14th Amendment case.

Thank you Mr. Supreme Court Justice. As with most things you only see the liberal arguments... What is stopping the liberals and "libertarians" in Congress from passing a federal law for legalizing abortion? The 10th Amendment...

But I keep forgetting the concept of states' rights is lost on liberals and "libertarians"...

the dobbs decision was based on the 10th amendment and congress would likely find itself in the same situation if they would make the attempt.
No.

The court did not throw out Article VI, Clause 2.

It's only a 10th Amendment case after they settle the question of the 14th.

Congress doesn't have to state abortion is a Constitutional right. And you are right on how that would be done. Also, Congress regulates a lot of shit not in the Constitution or "deeply rooted" in our history....and some of it is stuff your team wants to regulate, so they ain't throwing that baby out with the bathwater. Consider that the Court this year reemphasized that they want Congress to regulate the shit out of damn near anything, and not let agencies do the regulating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT