ADVERTISEMENT

If Guilty .... Let Them Hang

From Ashes To Glory 2

Green Buffalo
Apr 25, 2015
"It's Going To Be Staggering": Epstein Associates Prepare For Worst As Massive Document Dump Imminent

As the Jeffrey Epstein case continues to unfold, a laundry list of celebrities, business magnates and socialites who have flown anywhere near the registered sex offender's orbit are now tainted with pedo-polonium. Many of them, such as Bill Clinton, Ehud Barak, and Victoria's Secret boss Les Wexner have sought to distance themselves from Epstein and his activities - however their attempts have fallen on deaf ears considering their extensive ties to the pedophile.

[...]

According to one source, Epstein had a steady stream of who's who's flowing into his Manhattan mansion, including Bill Gates, Larry Summers, and Steve Bannon.

"Jeffrey collected people. That’s what he did," the source told Vanity Fair.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...ssociates-prepare-worst-massive-document-dump

there-be-a-shit-storm-a-brewin.jpg

The list may be shorter if it only lists those in Hollywood and Washington that did not have any involvement in this matter.

Or the White House & Republican BOTH US POLITICAL PARTIES
W.H or Hollywood CROOKED is included either way.

Don't let your psychotic, obsessive hatred for anything other than faggit liberals (just like you, faggit) blind your judgement.

This is going to potentially blow the roof off the entire house, bitch. Don't fool yourself.

Don't let your psychotic, obsessive hatred for anything other than faggit liberals (just like you, faggit) blind your judgement.

This is going to potentially blow the roof off the entire house, bitch. Don't fool yourself.
just FYI, you're taking this mimicking of WV-FAN a little too far. Only one person on this forum can successfully mimic others, and I won't bother doxing that particular poster, due to him being a legend.

just FYI, you're taking this mimicking of WV-FAN a little too far. Only one person on this forum can successfully mimic others, and I won't bother doxing that particular poster, due to him being a legend.

Yeah well, I don't see @WV-FAN getting off his lazy ass to do anything about it, so I have to be an American and take matters into my own hands.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT