ADVERTISEMENT

If rifle were gay. . .

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Which one of us here would he try to hit on?

I'm thinking it has to be either 429 or Sistersville or murox. Of course, Sistersville is more of Fevers type.

If I had to guess, I'd go with murox since they both are into real estate and high school/college freshmen types.

I'm thinking it has to be either 429 or Sistersville or murox. Of course, Sistersville is more of Fevers type.

If I had to guess, I'd go with murox since they both are into real estate and high school/college freshmen types.

extralyingdumbass for sure, since they are both dumbasses. Unfortunately for extralyingdumbass, Pedo-puss is into teens.

Reactions: 19MU88

If rifle were gay. . .​

one of us here would he try to hit on?

I am growing more and more uncomfortable on this board with how many of you fantasize about me, talk about my pecker, and wish I were gay. But if I had to choose, I'd probably pick whoever is fattest, because I could then play with your tits and pretend you're a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT

If??? I too would go with Rox as he seemed to know his body quite well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT