ADVERTISEMENT

If you are Democrat your vote doesnt count.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Threat to Democracy. How does it feel to be in such an authoritative party? The party elders and power brokers just hand the keys over to another candidate. They do it overnight.

Ladies and gentlemen and fellow citizens you need to wake up is to who these people are.

Unfortunately they don’t care Herdman. This is a group of people that would still be locked in their home and ordering N95s if their leaders said to do it.
The problem is they want to do that to us. We can't let it happen.

they really don't care. as long as whoever is running is a D, they'll support them. biden could actually die before the election and had he not dropped out, they'd still vote for him. hell, some of these idiots will likely write him in.

They’d be wearing the masks in their house and cars alone too.
I opened my vehicle center console the other day and there was a box of those cheap blue masks I bought during COVID. Hate to waste them so I may use them for lawn mowing. Pollen has been terrible this year.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Threat to Democracy. How does it feel to be in such an authoritative party? The party elders and power brokers just hand the keys over to another candidate. They do it overnight.

Ladies and gentlemen and fellow citizens you need to wake up is to who these people are.

They saved democracy by removing the democratically nominated candidate. If you can't see that then you are just a godless, trumptard, oath-breaking, conidiot.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
They saved democracy by removing the democratically nominated candidate. If you can't see that then you are just a godless, trumptard, oath-breaking, conidiot.
To save democracy they’ve pulled off a coup, committed lawfare, filed articles of impeachment against the SCOTUS, introduced legislation to pack the court in their favor, etc…

Reactions: 30CAT and rvntx

Morons, by rule, the delegates are free to choose a candidate they desire when the original candidate resigns. In some way, it is similar to the electoral college style of voting for presidents.

Is Biden under house arrest? Has he been executed? This is some truly 3rd world type stuff going on in our country right now.

You morons do realize that a party can, after a resignation/withdraw, nominate any candidate, right? Of course you didn't, because Fox News doesn't provide that knowledge to you.

So what you are saying is voting doesn't matter?
In the case of a candidate withdrawing in the party primary, then correct. But how many times has that happened? Even you should be able to count to that number.

In the case of a candidate withdrawing in the party primary, then correct. But how many times has that happened? Even you should be able to count to that number.
It has only happened this time. The Left Overlords saw that Joe Biden had no chance of winning so the made him dropout. The disenfranchised 14 million voters by first lying and saying nothing was wrong with Biden and then by forcing him to dropout simply because they felt he couldn't win.

Reactions: rvntx
It has only happened this time. The Left Overlords saw that Joe Biden had no chance of winning so the made him dropout. The disenfranchised 14 million voters by first lying and saying nothing was wrong with Biden and then by forcing him to dropout simply because they felt he couldn't win.
Fair assessment but it doesn’t make me any less excited to see how badly a brown woman President will break the right’s brains after seeing their reaction to Obama.

Fair assessment but it doesn’t make me any less excited to see how badly a brown woman President will break the right’s brains after seeing their reaction to Obama.
Won’t bother me at all unless she names Willie Brown Chief of Staff.

You morons do realize that a party can, after a resignation/withdraw, nominate any candidate, right? Of course you didn't, because Fox News doesn't provide that knowledge to you.
Not to mention that the vast majority of presidential primary votes are to select or assign delegates that will then meet and do the actual choosing of the party ticket. This is called indirect election.

Are our resident Trumpers now advocating for the direct election of candidates? Will they be consistent in their logic and advocate for the abolishment of the Electoral College?

Not to mention that the vast majority of presidential primary votes are to select or assign delegates that will then meet and do the actual choosing of the party ticket. This is called indirect election.

Are our resident Trumpers now advocating for the direct election of candidates? Will they be consistent in their logic and advocate for the abolishment of the Electoral College?
Not at all

What we are saying is that Dems tried to cover up Joe's mental decline as long as they thought they could win with him. When it was clear that they couldn't win with Joe the forced him to resign. That is election interference at its finest.

If they were honest and cared about democratic Republic they would have allowed challengers during the primaries. They were content to let a demented old man do their bidding as long as they could win.

Kamala Harris will not beat Trump

No, what we are saying is they forced Biden out, suddenly just chose Kamala. They also rigged it against Sanders as well. They lied to the American people and their voters by saying Biden was ok. Then installed Kamala.

Reactions: Jartard
Not at all
I didn't ask if you ever use your brain.
That is election interference at its finest.
It's convention interference. Which is their business.

I swear to God, we need to fix civics education in this nation.
No, what we are saying is they forced Biden out, suddenly just chose Kamala.
She was on the ticket. Make up your mind man, are they ignoring the ballot of not. It's no different than they would have done if Biden croaked....and frankly, he might as well have.
They also rigged it against Sanders as well
Waving T-Mobile GIF by Magenta

Did the DNC prefer Hillary? Yep. Party officials usually do prefer one candidate over the others. Did Hillary handily Bernie? Yep. Turns out a certain segment of the base liked the Clintons more than they liked Sanders. And I think I know why 🤔

I didn't ask if you ever use your brain.

It's convention interference. Which is their business.

I swear to God, we need to fix civics education in this nation.

She was on the ticket. Make up your mind man, are they ignoring the ballot of not. It's no different than they would have done if Biden croaked....and frankly, he might as well have.

Waving T-Mobile GIF by Magenta

Did the DNC prefer Hillary? Yep. Party officials usually do prefer one candidate over the others. Did Hillary handily Bernie? Yep. Turns out a certain segment of the base liked the Clintons more than they liked Sanders. And I think I know why 🤔
No she wasn't on the ticket he could have picked a different VP at the convention. There was talk about that in the past.

It is most definitely election interference or are you saying a primary is not an election?

How do you handily someone, do you use your brain?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT