ADVERTISEMENT

'I'M BACK! #COVFEFE'

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006

Former President Trump joined his own TRUTH Social on Thursday, posting on a social media platform for the first time in more than a year with a throwback to his now-infamous 2017 typo "covfefe."

"I’M BACK! #COVFEFE," Trump posted on TRUTH Social Thursday afternoon with a photo of himself in front of his Mar-a-Lago property in Palm Beach, Florida.

6b891e82-IMG_2272.jpeg

What a great American. Need him back in the Oval office soon, in order to save America.
We sure do. This thing is going to Hell in Hand Basket and quickly. The guy in there now, Mush, is totally lost and hurting the country. We need help!

Morons and you know who you are:

Trump posted

#COVFEFE​

Him damn self today and on purpose to troll morons like you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jartard and KyMUfan
Just a reminder, don't forget to sacrifice your morals and ethics (again) while worshipping your orange jesus.

Just a reminder, don't forget to sacrifice your morals and ethics (again) while worshipping your orange jesus.
No, no, no. Conservatives are not like you, sacrificing your "Christian" beliefs while worshipping at the alter of scientology and leftist ideology.

Reactions: KyMUfan
I mean if this doesn’t drive home how what Twitter was doing is bad for everybody nothing will. We’re siloed and polarized enough, now we’re going to have different social media outlets for the right and left wings.
And that’s a criticism of Twitter, not Truth.

I mean if this doesn’t drive home how what Twitter was doing is bad for everybody nothing will. We’re siloed and polarized enough, now we’re going to have different social media outlets for the right and left wings.
And that’s a criticism of Twitter, not Truth.

If the mainstream media would do their jobs it would eliminate much of the very thing you are criticizing Twitter for being responsible for.

If the mainstream media would do their jobs it would eliminate much of the very thing you are criticizing Twitter for being responsible for.
The mainstream media’s job is to sell advertising space, or to collect subscription revenue if they have a premium service. Expecting more from them is naive.

The mainstream media’s job is to sell advertising space, or to collect subscription revenue if they have a premium service. Expecting more from them is naive.
Left one off. Promote their shared progressive agenda. To exclude that is also being naive.

The prime motivator is money. Progressively slanted media (and conservatively slanted media) is a secondary effect.

To a degree. When the Big 3 and then CNN were the only games in town and the money was easier it was still about selling the progressive agenda.

So Trump posts COVFEFE, the left starts posting COVFEFE. A trademark bruhaha kicks up over the term. The left continues to post COVFEFE but recently Trump leans into it so now the left & Trump are posting the same thing.

There are rumors he's going to incorporate it into his campaign marketing since it's so closely associated with him. We live in such weird times.

So Trump posts COVFEFE, the left starts posting COVFEFE. A trademark bruhaha kicks up over the term. The left continues to post COVFEFE but recently Trump leans into it so now the left & Trump are posting the same thing.

There are rumors he's going to incorporate it into his campaign marketing since it's so closely associated with him. We live in such weird times.
Your orange jesus incoporates into his campaign, his former presidency, and everyday life endless lies, absence of morals and ethics, utter disregard for human life, and the insane desire to destroy democracy and replace it with his authoritarianism. You're an idiotic, unAmerican, lie loving sheep.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT