ADVERTISEMENT

I'm pretty sure Double DEI Harris gets it.

That was never proven
Yes it was. $$$$MILLIONS paid to family members and the big guy.

Why wasn't he prosecuted? Have you already forgotten that testimony? "Joe Biden wouldn't be mentally competent to stand trial." (from his DOJ). Just because you put your head in the sand doesn't mean it didn't happen or wasn't known.
only receive social security that I paid into
We've covered this before. You've taken out far more than you ever put in. You are now a leech on the system, taking money from me and others paying taxes to cover the Treasury debt (funding) payments now. Just say "thank you" and go away. You've helped to bankrupt the country for my kids. Kudos.

Why wasn't he prosecuted? Have you already forgotten that testimony? "Joe Biden wouldn't be mentally competent to stand trial." (from his DOJ). Just because you put your head in the sand doesn't mean it didn't happen or wasn't known.
Why lie you piece of shit human?

He didn't avoid prosecution on the alleged millions he/his family received from Ukraine, because that wasn't even an issue. What he avoided trial for was his handling of classified documents, moron.

Reactions: HerdJC

We've covered this before. You've taken out far more than you ever put in. You are now a leech on the system, taking money from me and others paying taxes to cover the Treasury debt (funding) payments now. Just say "thank you" and go away. You've helped to bankrupt the country for my kids. Kudos.
Remember that the social security system is not part of the budget but rather a separate plan of its own and it has been stolen from to give rich people bigger tax breaks. If I have lived longer than most that is my good luck and taking care of my body unlike some of you I see on here how you destroy yours. Know way I have bankrupt the country blame that on you Republicans for your tax breaks for people who really dont need it. I paid my taxes when I worked and I still pay taxes when I make money in the stock market.

Told the Country Joe was smart as a tack and the smartest guy in the room. If Joe was the smartest guy in the room, and she was in the room, that makes her “dumber than a bag of hammers”.
Remember this all Presidents are smart. Trump is smart too just he uses it for his own self serving purposes and criminally too.

Talking to yourself again? Probably what Biden is doing most days.
Better to talk to oneself than it is to make a bogus claim and then hide when called out on it.

Tell us again about how Biden avoided prosecution for his Ukranian money-funneling crimes due to being incompetent to stand trial.

I dont believe I made the specific claim about "Ukranian money funneling crimes". If only Ukraine was the only country involved.

Biden crime family hearings
The point remains the same - That you're a liar.

Regardless of which country/countries you want to allege, you claimed he wasn't prosecuted for those crimes due to his inability to stand trial. That's false. You know that was only regarding his handling of classified documents.

That makes you, as Sam has proved on the main board, a liar.

The point remains the same - That you're a liar.

Regardless of which country/countries you want to allege, you claimed he wasn't prosecuted for those crimes due to his inability to stand trial. That's false. You know that was only regarding his handling of classified documents.

That makes you, as Sam has proved on the main board, a liar.
Sammy proved nothing. Try harder. What's the most pathetic story about Sammy is that you continue working to get his attention through aliases. That's stalker stuff there.

And if you believe the DOJ chose not to take on investigating those crimes for no other lame excuse that he wasn't mentally fit, after using it in other situations, then you aren't as smart as you claim.

And if you believe the DOJ chose not to take on investigating those crimes for no other lame excuse that he wasn't mentally fit, after using it in other situations, then you aren't as smart as you claim.
In other words, you're admitting your claim was a lie, considering the Ukraine/pay-for-play situation had been around far longer than the classified document situation. Nice work, Rufus. You should have just noted that at the beginning.

I did not mention Ukraine specifically. Why lie?
That has no relevance. Ukraine and other pay-for-play accusations have been around far longer than the classified document situation. So your original comment to Oldie was a lie and inaccurate, and your attempt to try to correct that lie is also dishonest.

Much like your life, you lose.

That has no relevance. Ukraine and other pay-for-play accusations have been around far longer than the classified document situation. So your original comment to Oldie was a lie and inaccurate, and your attempt to try to correct that lie is also dishonest.

Much like your life, you lose.
Anything that makes you chase posters around claiming lies, because you're mocked in every other thread you try to start has relevance. We all win when that happens.

Anything that makes you chase posters around claiming lies, because you're mocked in every other thread you try to start has relevance. We all win when that happens.
You lied and got called out on it. You then lied as a coverup instead of just admitting your error, and you got called out on that, too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT