ADVERTISEMENT

Insurrection at the capitol by Stephen Colbert

It's Mrs. DUI's responsibility isn't it? She deliberately declined ramping up security on Jan 6th, despite the fact that there was direct communication given to her regarding the need for heightened security.
Why was heightened security needed? I thought the protestors were allowed entry into the Capitol by the police...

Ya Triumph was going to take over the government.

160205-collins-triumph-tease_inoza1

Why was heightened security needed? I thought the protestors were allowed entry into the Capitol by the police...
Well they are literally on film doing that exact thing.

I doubt even Pelosi expected the rioters to go that far, but their (Democrats & media) entire mission from 2016 - 2020 was to vilify the Trump.

What would have happened? You seriously believe a band of rag-tag angry civilians stood any chance whatsoever of taking over our government? 🤣😄 we could've had military, FBI, etc, storm that place and dust every one of those fools with a few calls.

That's what is so hilarious with all the pearl clutching you guys continue to do over the riot on Jan 6th.

Reactions: Jartard
Well they are literally on film doing that exact thing.

I doubt even Pelosi expected the rioters to go that far, but their (Democrats & media) entire mission from 2016 - 2020 was to vilify the Trump.

What would have happened? You seriously believe a band of rag-tag angry civilians stood any chance whatsoever of taking over our government? 🤣😄 we could've had military, FBI, etc, storm that place and dust every one of those fools with a few calls.

That's what is so hilarious with all the pearl clutching you guys continue to do over the riot on Jan 6th.
Yeah. I am sure you would be saying they were just let into the Capitol if it were reversed and the protestors were a bunch of passionate Hillary/Biden/etc voters.

Can you please point to where I have said or indicated that I believe the violent protestors were trying to take over our government?

Yeah. I am sure you would be saying they were just let into the Capitol if it were reversed and the protestors were a bunch of passionate Hillary/Biden/etc voters.

Can you please point to where I have said or indicated that I believe the violent protestors were trying to take over our government?
1) I saw footage of them pulling back the temporary gates set up. Sorry you don't want to believe in reality.

2) dumbass, of course you believe this. You're a brain dead liberal and have been told to do so.

1) I saw footage of them pulling back the temporary gates set up. Sorry you don't want to believe in reality.

2) dumbass, of course you believe this. You're a brain dead liberal and have been told to do so.
1. People enter the Capitol through temporary gates?
2. I will take that as "I am not able to back any allegation I make.".

1. People enter the Capitol through temporary gates?
2. I will take that as "I am not able to back any allegation I make.".
1) they had temporary barricades to create a perimeter around the front of the Capitol. These were wilfully pulled back and separated for the crowd to enter. It appears that your brain is somehow even smaller than your dick. I don't know how else to dumb this down for you so let this be the last time I bother to have this conversation with you.

2) why else are you pearl clutching then if you don't think the riot was the "attack on democracy" and all the other bullshit rhetoric you and your liberal brethren have tried to portray this to be?

If our govt can fall that easily then we have big problems and it was all for nothing and a fraud that last 300 years. Hell, they were back in there casting their ballots in a few hours. They basically let most of that crowd walk right in there.

1) they had temporary barricades to create a perimeter around the front of the Capitol. These were wilfully pulled back and separated for the crowd to enter. It appears that your brain is somehow even smaller than your dick. I don't know how else to dumb this down for you so let this be the last time I bother to have this conversation with you.

2) why else are you pearl clutching then if you don't think the riot was the "attack on democracy" and all the other bullshit rhetoric you and your liberal brethren have tried to portray this to be?
1. I believe we were discussing the entering of the building, not the perimeter. Continue pointing at different shiny objects.
2. Where am I pearl clutching?

If our govt can fall that easily then we have big problems and it was all for nothing and a fraud that last 300 years. Hell, they were back in there casting their ballots in a few hours. They basically let most of that crowd walk right in there.
You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT